Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Calculator Plus Free
Calculator Plus Free

5.0 out of 5 stars Good calculator app., 8 July 2015
This review is from: Calculator Plus Free (App)
Does what it says on the tin.

Monster Busters: Match 3 Puzzle
Monster Busters: Match 3 Puzzle

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Game!, 8 Dec. 2014
I think this is the best game I have played. The difficulty builds steadily and offers lots of variety. Coins are earned relatively easily so there are no long periods when you can't play. Great fun game for all ages!

9 Clues: The Secret of Serpent Creek (Full)
9 Clues: The Secret of Serpent Creek (Full)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Game, 30 Aug. 2014
A really good mix of games and puzzles. The Hidden Objects are clear and bright and allow you to find the required objects without the use of bright lights and a magnifying glass!!!! The puzzles are entertaining without making you want to bang your head on the wall. Less sophisticated graphics than some games but this doesn't detract from enjoyment of the game. Overall, another very enjoyable game.

Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven Collector's Edition
Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven Collector's Edition

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fun, 10 July 2014
Beautifully drawn with some good games as well as the hidden objects games. Kept me occupied for hours. Would recommend to anyone.

Breaking Bad - Season 1-3 [DVD]
Breaking Bad - Season 1-3 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Bryan Cranston

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 16 Mar. 2014
Late to this and bought on the recommendation of my son. It deserves its reputation. Great TV and good for long winter evenings.

Songs From The Movie
Songs From The Movie

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 23 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Songs From The Movie (Audio CD)
I'm sorry to say that I can't agree with the three five star reviews posted so far. Yes she is a great singer songwriter and yes the quality of the record is very good, but I don't see what these lush and very slow orchestrations add to the original recordings. I think the title says it all, this sounds like the incidental music from a film. The only exception I would make is for Goodnight America where I think the build up to the end does add a new note to a great song.
I first saw her in Birmingham in the early 90's and have bought all her CDs since then so I am a fan but I can't say this one will be played a lot by me. So, as I said above, disappointed, we've waited two years to get an orchestrated "best of album".
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 25, 2014 8:00 AM GMT

Anything Goes (Deluxe Expanded Edition)
Anything Goes (Deluxe Expanded Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nostalgia for baby boomers, 9 July 2013
I bought this on vinyl in the sixties and now here it is again with added instrumental only tracks so you can do your own karaoke.

Tomorrow Is a Long Time
Tomorrow Is a Long Time

3.0 out of 5 stars Bought it as a comparison to other versions, 2 July 2013
I have Sandy Denny, Joan Baez and Rod Stewart's versions and wanted his Bobnesses take on it. Me, I prefer the other versions with Sandy on top!

Feelin Groovy (Deluxe Expanded Edition)
Feelin Groovy (Deluxe Expanded Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Took me back in time, 2 July 2013
I had this on vinyl when it first came out and listening to it again over forty years later it still seemed fresh and fun. For karaoke fans there are several instrumental versions on this expanded CD.

Conspiracy
Conspiracy
by Anthony Summers

3.0 out of 5 stars Everything is a conspiracy, 2 July 2013
This review is from: Conspiracy (Paperback)
Read this alongside Gerald Posner's "Case Closed" if you want to get a different viewpoint. Whether you are a conspiracy theorist, they apparently call themselves researchers which seems to tell you all you need to know, or a lone nut believer the Kennedy assassination demonstrates that any sufficiently large event can generate wildly differing interpretations of the same "facts".

You pays your money and you takes your choice.

Page: 1 | 2