Profile for Mrs. T. Eadington > Reviews

Content by Mrs. T. Eadington

Mrs. T. Eadington "trudi" (blyth, northumberland, u.k.)

Page: 1 | 2
Irregular Choice Miss Low Paisley Floral - 8 Uk - Stone - Suede
Irregular Choice Miss Low Paisley Floral - 8 Uk - Stone - Suede

5.0 out of 5 stars style for sore feet, 6 April 2014
I can't wear heels any more but was looking for something special for a forthcoming wedding. These are perfect - low heels, good toe shape, wide enough for comfort and style. I haven't been to the wedding yet but everyone who has seen the shoes says how great they are. Brilliant.

Pyramid Mosinet Mosquito Net - Double White
Pyramid Mosinet Mosquito Net - Double White
Offered by General Stores Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Pyramid Mosinet Mosquito Net WORKS!, 15 Sept. 2013
Mozzies and midges love me! They can blight the best holiday location, especially at night and I have had to close hotel and caravan windows on the warmest of nights to keep the little pests away from me. Sleeping under the stars has been a definite no-no too. This net covers a king size bed and smaller ones, tucking in under the mattress for total security, is fairly easy to access for entry and exit, given its purpose and doesnt need hooks or supports. We have used it a lot this year and it has been great. I couldn't get it back in the carry bag after the first try but that doesn't bother me. I just got a bigger bag to put it in. I just wonder why they give you such a tiny bag in the first place. Maybe stronger determined people might have no bother. That said, it's light, packs flat and it works. Amazon had the best price too; I could have paid nearly double on ebay. Wherever I go on holiday now I take it and it has been excellent.

Pharma Nord Omega 7 (Sea Buckthorne Oil) 150 vegicapsules
Pharma Nord Omega 7 (Sea Buckthorne Oil) 150 vegicapsules
Offered by Superfooduk

5.0 out of 5 stars worked for my dry eyes!, 28 Oct. 2012
I read all the available reviews before buying these tablets, also recommended in the November Prima womens' magazine and realised that considerations of effectiveness were mixed. However, I decided to give them a go because my dry eyes were constantly painful, watery and causing me to squint. I had already tried a variety of eye drops without real success. I am on to my third week of tablets, having taking double the dose, as directed, for the first two weeks (not month as some reviews indicate!)and am now on to two tablets a day. I have really noticed a very positive difference and am delighted with the results - no aching, streaming dry eyes for over a week. Of course it could be complete coincidence but as soon as I have written this I'm ordering my next box and I don't think the price is exorbitant for the relief that my poor eyes have been given. Shame for anyone who found it didn't work for them but, in my opinion, definitely worth a go!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 25, 2015 11:09 PM BST

Mrs Ball's Original Recipe Chutney - 470g
Mrs Ball's Original Recipe Chutney - 470g
Offered by Your South African Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars versatile, unbeatable Mrs. Balls, 16 Dec. 2011
We have been able to buy varieties of Mrs. Balls in our supermarkets for years. The original enlivens any meal but is especially wonderful when you make a dish and know that there is just that something missing. Fruity and with with a great depth of flavour; warm but not overpowering - no vinegary edge that some chutneys have, it is an essential at the table and in cooking. We also are big fans of Mrs Ball's chilli chutney which bring not only the lovely fruitiness you expect of Mrs. Balls but also a big chilli kick. It's better than tabasco and as good as the real thing. We have no idea why supermarkets don't appear to be selling it any more, perhaps lack of good marketing but are delighted to get it on-line and with Amazon's customary excellent service. We now want to try out some of the other Mrs. Ball's varieties.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 11, 2014 7:49 PM BST

Amazon.co.uk Gift Card Quick Gift
Amazon.co.uk Gift Card Quick Gift
Price: £1,000.00

5.0 out of 5 stars present worth giving, 11 Oct. 2011
I always find it difficult to buy 'real' presents for some of the special people in my life, especially men. However, I now turn immediately to Amazon gift cards and find that 'my' men are really happy to get them. It often seems to promote the purchases of things that they wouldn't tend to buy for themselves out of their own money. Often gift cards seem a bit of a cop out - a bit devoid of personal consideration and lacking in imagination but I have to say that when they are as well received as an Amazon gift card I don't feel that I've cheated.

Philips Sonicare HX6013/02 ProResults Standard Toothbrush Heads - 3-Pack
Philips Sonicare HX6013/02 ProResults Standard Toothbrush Heads - 3-Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars philips sonicare, 3 Jan. 2011
difficult to write anything really gripping about replacement toothbrush heads but i am a big fan of philips sonicare. if you shop around you can get really good deals - i didn't find amazon the cheapest for toothbrushes! even the £75 I paid sounds a lot for a toothbrush and, until I got him one for christmas, my husband thought I was crazy. However, there is nothing quite like the feeling of absolutely perfectly clean teeth and the look of pleasure on the dentist's face when she sees your immaculately tended nashers that we are both big fans. The newer models stay cleaner than the old ones and don't get coated in toothpaste either. I still use inter-dental brushes and floss because my teeth are pretty close together but my teeth have never looked or felt so great. A brilliant investment!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars cleanest teeth ever, 4 April 2010
This is my second sonicare and I am a big fan of the new model. it has a massage setting which my gums seem to like and the new design means that gunge doesn't fill up inside the top bit. The charge seems to last ages too. of course you still have to floss for the in between bits but my dentist has complimented me on how great my teeth are looking. The feeling of fabulously clean teeth usually stops me going to raid the fridge too - I feel healthy and above temptation - at least on a good day!

The Complete Ivor the Engine: All Colour Episodes Ever Made [DVD]
The Complete Ivor the Engine: All Colour Episodes Ever Made [DVD]
Dvd ~ Olwen Griffiths

5.0 out of 5 stars make a small (or big) boy very happy!, 4 April 2010
I bought this for a friend's engine mad four year old who, amazingly, had never heard of Ivor. he thinks I'm better than santa for the quality of my presents. When I told my husband I had to get a copy for him (and Noggin the Nog) too. Absolutely fantastic stuff.

Flint Street Nativity [DVD] [1999]
Flint Street Nativity [DVD] [1999]
Dvd ~ Frank Skinner

5.0 out of 5 stars required christmas viewing for any parent or teacher, 8 Jan. 2010
I saw this on t.v. some years ago and was hugely entertained and touched by it. it captures, with immense perception, pathos and humour, the interaction and understanding - or lack of it -of young children, in this case through the production of the annual school nativity play. The influence of parents on the infants is shown in startling relief and the production is cleverly brought to a conclusion when the fabulous cast play the disfunctional parents. Amazon offered the best deal for dvd's (by far) and I bought some for friends, who have also fallen under its spell. I strongly recommend that you let yourself come under its spell and make it an annual part of your own christmas traditions!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars confidence on the ice, 5 Jan. 2010
agree totally with previous review. had a few problems getting my grippers properly on shoe. came off a few times until I got the hang of making sure toe piece came well over front of footwear but was very pleased that I stuck with it. Have tested grippers on sheet ice and on different gradients and have been sure footed. Am going to buy some for Christmas presents for next year. Great stuff.

Page: 1 | 2