Profile for sapphire > Reviews

Shea Butter Grow Strong Strengthening Treatment - 173g
Offered by hairnbeautyshop
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Shea Butter Grow Strong Treatment, 6 Mar 2014
This hair cream is excellent. Has a lovely smell and you only need a small amount to keep your hair soft. I like the many uses as it can also be used when washing and shampooing as a deep conditioner. It does what it says on the jar. Will use this product again.
Found it great at night to just rub a small amount into your hair before bedtime. Leaves hair very soft and manageable the next day

0.5 mm - 540 TITANIUM Micro Needles Derma Microneedle Roller by SodaCoda - build beautiful & healthy skin, eradicate potholes of dirt or dead tissue, skin whitening and lifting, prevent hair loss. High Quality Product!!
Offered by Sodacoda Ltd
Price: 49.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Titanium micro needle roller, 14 Jan 2014
Had previously ordered the .30mm which was great for your skin but the .50mm is excellent for your hair. Very easy to use scalp feels invigorated after use and is not painful. I have used it every day since purchasing it and could not be happier with the product.

540 TITANIUM Micro Needles Derma Microneedle Roller 0.30 mm - build beautiful & healthy skin, eradicate potholes of dirt or dead tissue, skin whitening and lifting, prevent hair loss. High Quality Product!!
Offered by Sodacoda Ltd
Price: 49.95

5.0 out of 5 stars 540 Titanium Micro Needles Derma Micro Needle Roller, 6 Nov 2013
I have been using this product for 2 weeks now and have found it to be extremely beneficial. I had never heard of micro needle rollers before but decided to use it as a scalp roller for the prevention of hair loss. I tend to use it at night and find that my scalp tingles after use and it feels as though it has had a good massage which is essential for hair growth or any treatment which needs to be applied to the scalp . Since using it I have found that new growth has appeared where my hair had previously fallen out. Previously I had tried using other products which did not seem to bring any results so I am very pleased with this. I only bought the 0.30mm but may go for a higher 0.5mm to see if I can enhance the results I am already seeing. Will certainly recommend this product to anyone who is experiencing hair loss as it can be used alongside Argan oil treatments as the scalp is ready for such an application after use of the Derma Micro Needle Roller. Although I have always used Argan oil in my hair it seems to be more effective now since I have started using the micro needle roller. This is a great product and for anyone who has experienced any kind of hair loss it is not expensive to buy but and you would certainly see results

Not 'Just Friends': Rebuilding Trust and Recovering Your Sanity After Infidelity
by Shirley Glass

5.0 out of 5 stars This book will help you heal, 4 April 2013
Excellent book. Wished I had bought it earlier. The advice given by the author is so down to earth and realistic also the scenarios used as examples make the book impossible to put down. You can see your own scenario over and over again. There was nothing I disliked about this book. Would recommend it to anyone whose husband/wife has had an affair. It's written from a layman's perspective. So glad I bought it as it helped me to understand what I was going through and why and the fact that I was not the only one who was experiencing these feelings. It would certainly help me to heal in the aftermath of my husband's affair.

The Practice of English Language Teaching (4th Edition) (With DVD) (Longman Handbooks for Language Teachers)
by Jeremy Harmer
Price: 29.76

5.0 out of 5 stars English Language Teaching, 2 Jun 2012
Excellent resource for learning to teach English whether you are a qualified English teacher or not. Information well laid out with great ideas for activities for the practitioner. DVD a invaluable tool showing extracts from real classes with discussions between author and teachers.

Hands of an Angel
Hands of an Angel
by Helen Parry Jones
Price: 10.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Praise for Hands of an Angel, 27 Jan 2012
This review is from: Hands of an Angel (Paperback)
Much praise for this book which turned out to be an amazing read. I was absolutely engrossed from the start of page 1. Helen appeared to be writing from her heart and soul and I have to admit I was fascinated by her spirit guide Sam,wondering what my spirit guide looked like. Quite humorous in parts but mainly a very serious narrative of one woman's persistence through her childhood and adulthood to come to terms with her special gift. For those of us new to knowledge of the spirit world and that includes me, this book is a well recommended read.

Cosmic Ordering for Beginners
Cosmic Ordering for Beginners
by Barbel Mohr

5.0 out of 5 stars Cosmic Ordering Believe In It, 10 Jan 2012
I had not heard of cosmic ordering before I heard of this book and decided to order it. A very interesting read and I do believe that it has a lot to do with being positive and having strong beliefs. I have to say I have tried a few of the suggestions and given out a few cosmic orders myself and they have arrived. Whether this would have been the case anyway or whether it was cosmic ordering, I would not know but I think once you tune into the cosmic frequency anything then becomes possible. I am still working on one big cosmic order using the guidelines from the book and have a strong belief that this order will come through.

The Demonata (3) - Slawter
The Demonata (3) - Slawter
by Darren Shan

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 6 Jan 2012
This book was excellent value for money being sold at 0.01p for a hardback. My son has just started to read the series of ten books so I was amazed to see this one at that price. The book is almost new and I have saved myself a lot of money by buying it at this reduced price. I will certainly purchase the rest of the series from this buyer.

Edexcel Functional Skills Mathematics Level 2 Student Book: Level 2
Edexcel Functional Skills Mathematics Level 2 Student Book: Level 2
by Tony Cushen
Price: 9.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Improving functional skills, 6 Dec 2011
This book is ideal for students who are aiming for level 2 mathematics exams. I love the layout and the step by step explanations of the maths problems. Would also suit many numeracy level 2 exam students because explanations are quite in depth with diagrams making explanations easier. Very attractive layout well recommended.

ABRSM Selected Flute Exam Pieces (2008-2013) Grade 1 Flute and Piano Parts
ABRSM Selected Flute Exam Pieces (2008-2013) Grade 1 Flute and Piano Parts

5.0 out of 5 stars Piano grade 1 exam parts, 6 Dec 2011
This is an excellent book for grade 1 flute students as it also contains the piano parts needed for the exam. Makes practising much easier for the younger flute players but also you can practice accompanied by a piano player using the flute parts. Great for exam preparation.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3