Profile for Rosemina > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Marc Shoes Womens Carina Derby Black Schwarz (black 100) Size: 5
Marc Shoes Womens Carina Derby Black Schwarz (black 100) Size: 5

4.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous shoes, 3 Feb 2014
These shoes are a great design. I ordered them to place orthotics in. However the instep of the shoes is too short and my feet were falling out of the shoes, so I had to return them as they were unsuitable.

Summit SEP-1 Easipark Lens Parking Mirror
Summit SEP-1 Easipark Lens Parking Mirror
Offered by Motionperformance - Waxacar
Price: 4.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Average, 18 Sep 2013
These Easipark lens were okay. It does the job but I found when I reversed and parked up, there was quite a bit of space and I could have reversed back further. However, inside the car, the Easi park lens is showing that you are literally on the bonnet of the car behind! I have tried adjusting the angle but can't seem to get the right angle.

Fly London Women's Fida Black/Beige Slingbacks Heels P142512005 5 UK
Fly London Women's Fida Black/Beige Slingbacks Heels P142512005 5 UK

2.0 out of 5 stars Returned Slingbacks, 18 Sep 2013
Didn't like these sling backs, they were also quite wide (not good if you have slim feet). Item was returned.

Jasmine Silk 100% Pure Silk Filled Eye Mask / Sleeping Mask Sleep Mask - BLACK
Jasmine Silk 100% Pure Silk Filled Eye Mask / Sleeping Mask Sleep Mask - BLACK
Offered by Jasmine Silk
Price: 9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 18 Sep 2013
This sleeping mask was fabulous. Arrived pretty quickly and it does block the light. The adjustable strap is great feature as I often had problems after a couple of months with previous sleeping masks. I wish there was a little more padding into the mask itself but overall I would recommend it.

Fever Molly Shift Jersey Women's Dress Ginger Size 10
Fever Molly Shift Jersey Women's Dress Ginger Size 10

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely dress, nice colour, 19 May 2013
This is a lovely, dress by FEVER. I am generally a size 8, but when i saw the price reduced by half, i purchased it.
The only drawback is paying to have it altered as its too large. Otherwise quick efficient service. Would use them again.

Fly London Women's Draper Black Casual Loafers P141956004 6 UK
Fly London Women's Draper Black Casual Loafers P141956004 6 UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Soft comfy shoes, 6 April 2013
Would recommend these shoes as a pair of nice soft leather lace-up shoes. The only negative feature is the heel, it was quite thin and I needed to re-heel pretty quickly but the shoe-makers put a good strong rubber sole on the heel, so it is much better. However the in-step inside the shoes is a bit low and my orthotics didn't sit snugly in the shoes, but overall good pair of ladies shoes.

Heaven [Deluxe edition]
Heaven [Deluxe edition]
Price: 4.33

4.0 out of 5 stars Brillant Album, 6 April 2013
This review is from: Heaven [Deluxe edition] (Audio CD)
I choose a 4 star rating as I thought this was a great album, music was really easy to listen to and enjoy. The reason I wouldn't give it a 5 star rating is because some of the songs are too similar, but overall worth the buy and I would recommend it.

Quilted biker jacket Damson 8
Quilted biker jacket Damson 8

4.0 out of 5 stars Too Small, 12 Aug 2012
Purchased quilted biker jacket in Damson size 8, but it was too small and I had to return the item. Seller confirmed they had no size 10's in stock. The quality of the jacket was very good and I would definitely have kept this item if it was a bit bigger. The refund of the jacket did take a few weeks to be credited to my account.

DYLON Burlesque Red Hand Dye 50g
DYLON Burlesque Red Hand Dye 50g
Offered by The Quilted Bear Ltd
Price: 2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 14 Aug 2011
This review is from: DYLON Burlesque Red Hand Dye 50g
This product was great and did the job but stirring the dye in the bucket regularly was a bit fiddly and tiresome. The results were fabulous but I would probably use the one suitable for the machine the next time.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 10 July 2011
Order dust caps and it came within a few days - it did the job so no complaints. Would order from seller again.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3