Profile for Catwoman > Reviews

by Nelson DeMille
Edition: Perfect Paperback
Price: 10.13

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as it appears on Amazon!, 15 Jan 2014
I ordered this book for a friend who had sent me the link of the Amazon page.........where there was no mention that this book is written in Italian! Beware if you can't read Italian, and there doesn't appear to be an English version. I would upload a photo of the link page if I could.......

The Curtain
The Curtain

5.0 out of 5 stars A totally believable story....., 26 Aug 2013
This review is from: The Curtain (Kindle Edition)
I just couldn't put this book , well Kindle, down. It's a totally believable story with the highs and lows of living with someone who has cancer. I'm sure the author must be drawing on their own experiences, which completely draws you into the story. The characters are very real. The highs are very high and laugh-out-loud funny and the lows are heart wrenchingly sad. I read this story in 24 hours, but didn't want it to end. I hope the author goes on to write more!

Babyliss Pro Max Dryer Black
Babyliss Pro Max Dryer Black
Price: 24.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to Handle Hairdryer!, 19 Aug 2013
My Revlon hairdryer overheated and stopped working and as this was the second time it had done this I decided a new dryer was needed. I'd had my dryer for 20 years, so not surprising it had blown up! I searched on Amazon, read reviews and decided Babyliss was the preferred brand, as Revlon don't seem to make many new dryers now. The Babyliss dryer looks very similar so decided on the Pro Max. The controls are on the side and are a bit more awkward to use when holding the dryer to your hair but perhaps this is just because I'm used to controls where a trigger would be? The Babyliss dryer is easy to use and I didn't find it heavy as other reviewers have said. The only small moan would be about the attachments, which to be honest I never used on my old hairdryer. The Babyliss attachments are quite flimsy plastic (can't really understand why there are two almost identical nozzles??) and they get quite hot. They also fall off easily, so again I probably won't be using them. Overall I would recommend this hairdryer and I'm very pleased with my purchase.......

David Bowie - Ziggy Stardust Mug
David Bowie - Ziggy Stardust Mug
Offered by Bridport Music
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars What Can I Say?, 7 Feb 2013
This is a mug, what more can I say? My brother is the biggest Bowie fan and would enthuse about anything related to Bowie. I bought this as a present for him and he washes it very carefully by hand.......no fading in the dishwasher!

Oui Oui Si Si Ja Ja Da Da
Oui Oui Si Si Ja Ja Da Da
Offered by b68solutions
Price: 4.89

4.0 out of 5 stars Long awaited!, 7 Feb 2013
I loved the new single, and everything Madness did back in the 80's. This didn't let me down and I'm wondering what the next single will be off this CD??
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 11, 2013 3:15 PM GMT

5.0 out of 5 stars Halifax's Best, 7 Feb 2013
This review is from: + (Audio CD)
Ed Sheeran simply deserves every award he's won, or been nominated for........and more! I was quite late buying this and hoped it wouldn't let me down - it didn't, definitely recommended.

Fall To Grace
Fall To Grace
Price: 5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Can Do No Wrong!, 7 Feb 2013
This review is from: Fall To Grace (Audio CD)
I love Paloma Faith, and have done ever since I first heard her. She can do no wrong and every track on this CD is excellent!

So Tonight That I Might See
So Tonight That I Might See
Price: 6.26

4.0 out of 5 stars A Present!, 7 Feb 2013
To be honest, I'd never heard of Mazzy Star, but my brother had and he asked me to get it on Amazon. He loves it and the few tracks I've heard are definitely growing on me!

Roy Wood Singles
Roy Wood Singles
Price: 7.54

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Present!, 7 Feb 2013
This review is from: Roy Wood Singles (Audio CD)
I bought this for my brother after he heard an obscure Roy Wood single on the radio, and he's done nothing but rave about it! It includes all Roy Wood, and not just Wizzard hits. Definitely recommended for anyone who was in their teens in the 70's - happy days!

ICEPLANE Twin Bladed Car Ice Scraper
ICEPLANE Twin Bladed Car Ice Scraper
Price: 5.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple and effective!, 1 Dec 2012
I bought two IcePlane scrapers just in time for the first heavy frosts. Whilst they do the job very well, I have one very small niggle with them. They could do with a longer handle to make reaching the centre of the windscreen on a large 4x4 easier, and also to keep any scraped frost off your fingers! I appreciate a longer handle could possibly make putting pressure on the ice difficult, and to be fair, the IcePlane is more effective than most flimsy plastic scapers.