Profile for PennyM > Reviews

Content by PennyM

PennyM (Dartford, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Zbeibei Women's Mid Heels Open Toe Crocodile Grain Summer Shoes Buckle Up Sandals 1051XEY(5 UK,black Crocodile)
Offered by sunny7days

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous!, 10 May 2016
These are fabulous and I just love them! They're so glamourous, but with a 'sensible' heel. Having bought them in black, I'm now very tempted to get other colours too.

Quality Leather Belt for Singer Treadle Sewing Machine Cowhide Belting
Quality Leather Belt for Singer Treadle Sewing Machine Cowhide Belting
Offered by Couling Sewing Machines

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy!!, 9 May 2016
So very happy to have found a replacement belt for my 80 year old Singer machine!

Yiddish English/English Yiddish
Yiddish English/English Yiddish
by Michael Janes

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Good, 23 Feb. 2016
A nice little book - in no way a book for serious study, but an easy reference - and a lovely reminder of my late Jewish mother in law.

MINIATURE BLUE AND GOLD PORCELAIN PERFUME BOX WITH FOUR SCENT BOTTLES STYLE A
MINIATURE BLUE AND GOLD PORCELAIN PERFUME BOX WITH FOUR SCENT BOTTLES STYLE A
Offered by Potteries Antique Centre ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Delightful, 31 Jan. 2016
A charming little box which looks really 'antiquey' - although the plastic droppers in the tiny bottles do rather spoil this effect. Overall it's delightful.

Samsung Galaxy S6 Premium Leather Black Top Flip Wallet Case Cover Pouch + Mini Touch Stylus Pen + RED 2 IN 1 Dust Stopper + Screen Protector & Polishing Cloth SVL1 BY SHUKAN®, (FLIP BLACK)
Offered by Shukan

Carol Shoes Women's New Style Casual Flat Open Toe Ankle-strap Sandals (5, Black)
Offered by Carol_Shoes

5.0 out of 5 stars Love 'em!, 17 Jan. 2016
I bought two pairs last year (1 gold pair, 1 black pair ) and I think they're great! Love 'em so much that I've bought another pair of the black for this summer. They're stylish, comfortable and good quality. I'd really like other colours to become available.

Ladies Roll Up Shoes Fold Up Pumps In Various Colours Black Nude Pink Beige Gold Silver Red Dark Grey (UK 5-6, Black)
Offered by Pronto Direct

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Pumps, 17 Jan. 2016
They're very neat and good value for money. I use mine as indoor slippers. The pouch that they came in tells me that they are size 5 to 6, I normally take a UK size 5 in shoes and find these pumps to be just about right, I think that a size 6 foot would find them a sit on the tight side.

44 White Chanukah candles, white candles for Menorahs for Chanukah (Hanukkah)
44 White Chanukah candles, white candles for Menorahs for Chanukah (Hanukkah)

2.0 out of 5 stars Not too good, 12 Dec. 2015
Not the best Chanukah candles we've used - but then, they're probably the cheapest. The problem could be with our Menorah (though it's never been a problem before!) This year, as the candle burns down it melts - or even lights its neighbour, as a result we're going to run out of candles before Chanukah is over.

Embroidered Flower Lace Trimming Edging Trim Sewing Craft 8cm 3yd (Black)
Embroidered Flower Lace Trimming Edging Trim Sewing Craft 8cm 3yd (Black)
Offered by Highly One

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Good, 5 Dec. 2015
A little on the 'shiny' side - but overall excellent value for money and a good product. Just a word of caution though - if you need this lace in a hurry beware! When I ordered it I didn't notice that it was being shipped from China, so I had to wait a while before I could continue with my project.

RHX Wholesale Lots Beautiful 100 Pcs Mixed Colour Organza Jewelry Gift Pouch Bag Hot
Offered by Housweety

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Right!!, 5 Dec. 2015
I find these bags perfect for taking small items of jewellery with me when I go on holiday, A pair of earrings or a necklace given their own individual bag makes them easy to locate and given the variety of bag colours, I can even use a colour coded system of identification!! i.e., red earrings are in the red bag! (Sad eh? Maybe I should get out more!)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4