Profile for Garry B. > Reviews

Content by Garry B.

Garry B.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
California Breed (Deluxe Edition + dvd)
California Breed (Deluxe Edition + dvd)

3.0 out of 5 stars 60%, 7 Jun 2014
Not as good as i expected from GH , I prefer BCC. However the more I have listened to the album the better it sounds ....

Magic Mountain
Magic Mountain

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 7 Jun 2014
This review is from: Magic Mountain (Audio CD)
Bought the Album two weeks ago , already worn it out . Infact I have just booked tickets to go see these guys at wembley as well as buying one of their older albums ... Speaks Volume for what I think !!

Outlaw Gentlemen And Shady Ladies
Outlaw Gentlemen And Shady Ladies
Offered by jim-exselecky

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 2 Feb 2014
This is a fantastic recorded album , Volbeat at their very best . Volbeat have stormed the rock world and I'm pleased to be part of that storm ... Excellent ******

Anthology 1975-1984
Anthology 1975-1984

4.0 out of 5 stars Just what it says on the Box, 2 Feb 2014
This review is from: Anthology 1975-1984 (Audio CD)
It's exactly what I expected from Rainbow and Mr Richie Blackmore . All the very best on one CD . Great tunes

Stark Warning
Stark Warning

4.0 out of 5 stars Take me Home, 2 Feb 2014
This review is from: Stark Warning (Kindle Edition)
Will the Greed of society risk another showing of the very popular chat show or succumb to the threats of a Maniac. This was a very easy to read and to draw your own conclusions to the dilemma of black mail . From the beginning I had my suspicions to whom the killer was until the end of the book when Mr Raven throw a couple of curve balls and dampened those . There were a few twists and a great conclusion to what was a great read. For me this was even better as some of the locations in the book are where I come from in South London (Eltham, Lee green). As I now live in Australia it took me right back to the streets that I strolled along as a young guy ... Brilliant Mr Raven and thank you for the memories , looking forward to the next one .

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 2 Feb 2014
Just what the Dr ordered ... Motorhead for life \m/ . A truly fantastic addition to my collection of t-shirts

Classic Rock Presents Motörhead Aftershock
Classic Rock Presents Motörhead Aftershock

5.0 out of 5 stars One of there best ., 27 Jan 2014
I have followed Motorhead since 1978 and for me this is one of there best Album after the Ace of Spades. As all motorhead albums you know what your going to get so don't expect anything different.This is Motorhead at their best and they Play "Rock n Roll".

Jamie's 15-Minute Meals
Jamie's 15-Minute Meals
by Jamie Oliver

5.0 out of 5 stars Gawd bless ya gov, 27 Jan 2014
This is my favorite Jamie Book and I now have three. I live in the Australia and come from the UK originally and know all about how great Jamie is as a Chef . My Australian wife and myself have tried most of the recipes in this book and they are not only relatively easy to cook but are also fairly cheap and can be flexible with ingredients. This is the best Tool in my pantry . Gawd Bless ya J.O . and the best of British to ya !!

After the Execution
After the Execution

5.0 out of 5 stars The powers that bee, 27 Jan 2014
Woooo , what can I say except this is a fantastic read. Truly believable and scary to that fact . It will have you second guessing and in a position of not being able to put it down. I urge you to find a dark corner and read this great story of deception, murder and a fight to survive against all odds . James Raven is truly a master when it comes to crime writing ,I'm personally very pleased i read his work . I'm now ready to read my third book that he has written in as little as 5 days ... Loving his work .!!

MALICIOUS
MALICIOUS

4.0 out of 5 stars Truly worrying, 27 Jan 2014
This review is from: MALICIOUS (Kindle Edition)
Be that this book is fiction , it is truly worrying how simple that James raven has made you feel that this could happen anywhere , any place in the world . With out giving anything away I urge you to take up this book and read . It will open your mind and twist your head . It had me from the first paragraph. I can honestly say Im not great with the attention span when it comes to reading and haven't read a book for over 5 years . However I just couldn't put this down and read it within two sittings . I have since read another of this gripping Authors books (After the Execution ) and it is equally believable and reverting. Don't wait go out and try this Authors work . Raven is truly a master of suspense....

Page: 1 | 2 | 3