Profile for TMiller > Reviews

Content by TMiller

TMiller

Payday 2 Crimewave Edition (PS4)
Payday 2 Crimewave Edition (PS4)

1.0 out of 5 stars Not recommended, 2 July 2015
I would not recommend this game to anyone. It took a while to get the hang of things, and once you have it only gets more boring. Extremely repetitive, horrible graphics. Not worth 30pounds!

Fancy dress SUPERMAN big buckle black leather belt (SHINY CHROME) (Adult size)
Fancy dress SUPERMAN big buckle black leather belt (SHINY CHROME) (Adult size)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 8 Aug. 2012
+ Received the belt this afternoon, as espected. (after a week order from abroad)
+ Strong metal belt buckle (was the only reason why I wanted it, clearly)
+ On the eye, the quality looks good. I will need to see how long it can stay like this after some use.

- Fake leather scratches very easy. When I tried it on for the first time, my nail scratched the leather. Too bad, was thinking of buying a real leather belt of which I can replace the buckle with.
- Wearing 34 inch jeans, I would prefer a larger size belt.
- I was hoping for a belt of which I can replace the buckle, this one does not allow that.

A summary: I am very happy with the belt buckle, nothing I can complain about. I would have preferred a snap fit belt which is less scratch sensitive.
Price is good, however shipping was ridiculous.

Captain America Distressed Shield Men's T-Shirt
Captain America Distressed Shield Men's T-Shirt

4.0 out of 5 stars Quite small, 6 Jun. 2012
Ordered the shirt three days ago and received it today. Package is good as always.
However I am quite disappointed regarding the tshirt size.

On the package it says M - 38-40 in. which normally is my size. However this one is rather short.
Not too bad, but if I knew, I would have ordered a larger size.

Quality and colour seem good, no complaints.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 20, 2012 11:39 AM BST

Red Dead Redemption - Game of The Year Edition (Xbox 360)
Red Dead Redemption - Game of The Year Edition (Xbox 360)
Offered by Ace Goods Co. Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun!, 29 Feb. 2012
Great game, great story and great visual effects. I'm sad I've played through the whole game, and knowing the end will make it more difficult to play again for fun.

The extra 'Undead Nightmare' is a bit over the top. Very short gameplay and less challenging.

For any fan of GTA I would recommend anytime!

L.A. Noire (Xbox 360)
L.A. Noire (Xbox 360)
Offered by NextDayEntertainment

3.0 out of 5 stars Mixed feelings, 3 Jan. 2012
This review is from: L.A. Noire (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
I have quite some mixed feelings for this game. And as I am not a big gamer I was hesitating writing a review.
Games I am usually into (for those who would like to see my thoughts in comparison):
GTA
Fifa
Racing

Good
- Perfect graphics, really life-like
- Unique concept
- Makes you think about your actions
- Nice to play together with friends (even as a single-player, as the interrogations are great fun)
- 40 side-missions with action

Disappointing
- No 'free time' as with GTA, you are forced to go mission after mission
- Side missions are 'small crimes' around the city, and you are asked to go to the scene. Once you get there, you would notice if you've already done it before which is to late to get out. So you spend too much time in doing the side-missions multiple times.
- Side missions are very easy and repetitive. Go to the scene - chase the bad guy - shoot the guy - end.
- The game plays itself to much. Example: You are told to go to the top of the building at the other side of town: You drive there *cut scene* walk two metres *somebody tells you to go up via the lift* walk two metres *character automatically presses the button for the lift and gets in, lift goes up* walk to crime scene *controller shakes to show evidence* press A *character decides for you whether its a clue or not* (more often rubbish and very clear as its always the same rubbish -> beer bottle, bassball bat, hair brush, etc.) and then finally you get your chance to make your own decisions to talk to the witness.
- After one weekend of playing, I've already reached the 25% gameplay mark. (8 missions of 20-30 minutes)
- No cheats

The disappointment is probably because I'm used to GTA, but as my partner is getting interested in playing this game together to solve these crimes, it's great fun!
But on my own it's too repetitive for my liking.

So for a conclusion:
It's nothing like GTA (unfortunately), but the graphics are great and solving the crimes are very much fun (and incredibly difficult I might add!)
And you're probably won't get more than a months worth playing out of it.

Good luck, do you think you can solve these crimes?
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 5, 2012 10:21 AM GMT