Profile for claire bates > Reviews

Content by claire bates

claire bates

Allcam Forward CS02 Professional Quality 17" 17.3" Laptop Bag/ Laptop Case Super Strong hold 8Kgs
Offered by eHome
Price: 12.60

5.0 out of 5 stars value, 28 Jan 2014
Excellent value. was not expecting such a lot of product for the money. magnificent. laptop, charger, nook, phone and all their chargers all together when going on holiday..perfect.

Agatha Raisin and the Christmas Crumble (short story)
Agatha Raisin and the Christmas Crumble (short story)
Price: 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars ho ho ho, 28 Jan 2014
Short Story, how I wish it was of normal length, I could have gone on reading this type of story all the way through until easter, well done again to m. c. beaton.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars gorgeous, 28 Jan 2014
Still going strong, washes beautifully, hasn't lost colour only vibrancy.........in the past 3-4 years, yes that's when I bought it for my son, don't use amazon much until I got my kindle..excellent product.

Agatha Raisin: Hiss and Hers
Agatha Raisin: Hiss and Hers
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 28 Jan 2014
True m.c.beaton style, good storyline, always with the twist, attention to detail, pure magical storytelling as m.c.beaton usually delivers to us

George Cole - The World Was My Lobster: The Autobiography
George Cole - The World Was My Lobster: The Autobiography
Price: 6.59

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it, 28 Jan 2014
Pure George Cole style, you could conjour up him saying the words...see the walk, uttering of Terry ! and the scoundrel in him leaps out

The Westerby Inheritance: Regency Royal 1
The Westerby Inheritance: Regency Royal 1
Price: 0.59

1.0 out of 5 stars really boring, 28 Jan 2014
never have I had an m.c.beaton I couldn't finish, 64% I struggled with, not very captivating and moved along slowly without usual attention to detail