Profile for Neil Boyd > Reviews

Content by Neil Boyd

Neil Boyd (England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Bonzer Litegrip Portioner - Colour: Orchid. Size 40. (21ml).
Bonzer Litegrip Portioner - Colour: Orchid. Size 40. (21ml).
Offered by - all4cooks

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable In The Hand, 25 Jan. 2016
This is a well made and nicely finished portioner scoop. There are no sharp edges or seams. It is not heavy in weight nor heavy to squeeze. The scoop is the standard silver colour of stainless steel. The flexible, plastic material of the handle is a 'U' shape not the 'Y' shape illustrated. The operation is smooth and works with either a thumb press or a palm press. I have uploaded a photo of the one I got to show the different handle and steel colour.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Bonzer Litegrip Portioner - Colour: Red. Size 24. (45ml).
Bonzer Litegrip Portioner - Colour: Red. Size 24. (45ml).
Offered by - all4cooks

5.0 out of 5 stars Nicely Made, 25 Jan. 2016
Well made and finished. Not heavy in weight nor heavy to squeeze. The scoop is a silver coloured stainless steel. The flexible plastic material of the handle is a 'U' shape of the one I received rather than the 'Y' shape illustrated. The operation works without problem. I have uploaded a photo of the one I got.

Ink Ribbon for DIN 32755 - 53 mm Diameter - Black/Red
Ink Ribbon for DIN 32755 - 53 mm Diameter - Black/Red
Offered by farbbandfabrik

5.0 out of 5 stars The Red And Black Line, 31 Dec. 2015
I bought this ribbon for my AEG Olympia Traveller de Luxe S typewriter. The ribbon fits without problem. I was replacing a used up, all black ribbon. Whilst I don't use the red, I do enjoy to see the red and black line facing me at the type-front.

GENUINE JOYETECH EGO ONE EVIC CL Ni Ti NICKEL TITANIUM COIL HEADS - PACK OF 5 (Ti - 0.4 Ω)
Offered by Vapertech

5.0 out of 5 stars Titanium Joy Heads, 31 Dec. 2015
I bought the titanium heads for the eGo ONE Mega tank that came with my eVic VT. The box contains a strip of five, individually sealed, Ti 0.4 Ohm atomizer heads. Each head has four juice holes. The security code validated as an authentic product on the Joyetech website. These are for Ti, Temperature Control mode only. I prefer the Ti coils to the Ni200 heads.

Innokin Prism T18/T22 replacement coil (1.5ohm)
Innokin Prism T18/T22 replacement coil (1.5ohm)
Offered by Premier Express

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Individually Wrapped Coils, 30 Dec. 2015
The Innokin branded box contains five coils, each one is individually wrapped in a sealed bag. Each bag has a nick to allow tearing open. Each coil is marked as 1.5 Ohm. I bought them at the same time as the Innokin T18.

Innokin Endura T18 Starter Kit (Black)
Innokin Endura T18 Starter Kit (Black)
Offered by Vitastoreonline

5.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight, Discreet, Elegant, 30 Dec. 2015
The T18 I bought was supplied by SNS Supplies Ltd. It verified as an authentic product on the Innokin website.

The T18 is a very nicely made, high quality product. Made of stainless steel and Pyrex glass with a drip tip made from Delrin. Delrin is an acetal resin produced by DuPont. There are no rough edges. The device feels solid. It comes with a USB to micro USB cable, some spare 'O' rings, two coils (one already fitted in the tank and one spare in a sealed bag), a well written manual, a Perspex stand and two Innokin logo stickers.

The tank top fills with no obstructions to pouring juice in between the tank and the coil. It's as mess-free as you can get.

There are no panels and no settings to make, just three clicks of the only button on the device to turn it on, then a single press with each draw to vape.

Lightweight, discreet, elegant, there's no better way to start vaping.

VAUDE Helmet Rain Cover black Size:One size
VAUDE Helmet Rain Cover black Size:One size

5.0 out of 5 stars Neat and Serviceable, 13 Oct. 2014
I am using this with an adult Giro Monza cycle helmet. The outside diameter of this helmet is 77 cm/30 inches. The Vaude cover easily fits over this helmet and tightens down with the elasticated tie and sprung toggle.The ends of the elasticated ties are joined together with a smooth plastic seal. The excess of the elasticated tie dangles down my neck but is not uncomfortable in any way. The cover itself is cut to accommodate a helmet with a peak. With my helmet, this shaping folds under the edge of the helmet as the elasticated tie tightens to hold the cover to the helmet. When putting the helmet on I need to make sure that the toggle doesn't trap inside the headband and remains outside of the helmet rim at the back.

The material used is similar to that of a waterproof coat, a nylon surface outer backed with a waterproof coated inner. The material is thin and flexible. The reflective areas are very discreet. When removed from the helmet the cover packs down to the size of a handkerchief.

I'm pleased to have bought this cover and it serves my purpose.

Glen Moray 10 Year Old Speyside Single Malt Whisky 70 cl
Glen Moray 10 Year Old Speyside Single Malt Whisky 70 cl

5.0 out of 5 stars Beginner Friendly, 29 April 2014
This was the first whisky that I have bought. It has been an excellent first whisky experience. I have found it warm and welcoming. It has a rich nose and beautiful flavours. Beginnings are delicate times, this being my introduction to single malt whisky has provided a delightful start and sets me on my way to the pleasures ahead for my whisky journey.

anCnoc 12 Year Old Highland Single Malt Whisky 70 cl
anCnoc 12 Year Old Highland Single Malt Whisky 70 cl

3.0 out of 5 stars An experience, 29 April 2014
Initially, I found this to be a bit of a punch in the mouth; a bit of a challenge and raw. I persevered and started to understand it better but it isn't one I will buy again. A touch of water and being allowed to stand brought out a more pleasurable experience for me. I'm pleased to have tried it but I did not like it.

The Glencairn Official Whisky Glass
The Glencairn Official Whisky Glass
Offered by Wineware

5.0 out of 5 stars A pleasure to hold and use, 23 April 2014
The glass arrive safely. It is smaller than I was expecting having never seen one in the 'flesh'. In the hand, the glass is a perfect size, very comfortable to hold, not too heavy, with a nicely sized opening to both smell and drink from. The opening is not too small for easy access to clean and dry the glass. Delighted I chose the Glencairn Whisky Glass.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5