Profile for T Kelly > Reviews

Content by T Kelly

T Kelly (London, England)

Fun Buttons
Fun Buttons
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Fun!, 8 Nov 2013
This review is from: Fun Buttons (Toy)
Bought these for my 3 year old but my 10 year old also loves them! I also bought some extra laces as only one is included in this pack.

10 Pack of Coloured Threading Laces
10 Pack of Coloured Threading Laces
Offered by Creation Box
Price: 1.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, 8 Nov 2013
Bought these to use in conjunction with some big buttons and penne pasta in order for my son to develop a keener hand- eye coordination. He enjoys using them, as to does the kitten and his 10 year old sister!

WHAT PARENTS ARE AFRAID TO TELL THEIR DAUGHTERS
WHAT PARENTS ARE AFRAID TO TELL THEIR DAUGHTERS
Price: 6.24

3.0 out of 5 stars Short Read, Lots of Typos in Kindle Edition, 8 Nov 2013
I have previously purchased a book for my daughter about puberty and the changes which we had read and discussed together.
This book is along the same lines but focused more on sex rather than the bodily changes. Personally, for my 10 year old I didn't feel that it was appropriate at this time. I think you will have to make that judgement based on your own child as to whether this book is suitable for them.
There isn't too much detail on the mechanics of sex but a pretty frank explanation of reasons to say 'no', the sort of pressure you may face to lose your virginity, the consequences of sex and the different types of contraception.
I have to say, the Kindle version I received was riddled with typos which I found very distracting.

Learning Resources Jumbo Tweezers
Learning Resources Jumbo Tweezers
Offered by T & S Trading (UK) Ltd
Price: 2.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for developing the 'pincer' grip, 8 Nov 2013
Bought for my 3 year old who still has a weak pincer grip. These are ideal. Just stiff enough that he has to exert some pressure to pick up and move items (we're using pasta at the moment).
Great price and serves the purpose I bought it for.

Gambolex(TM) BLACK PU LEATHER CASE COVER FOR BLACKBERRY PLAYBOOK
Gambolex(TM) BLACK PU LEATHER CASE COVER FOR BLACKBERRY PLAYBOOK

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality for the Price, 30 Oct 2013
Nothing special but does the job well and at this price, a bargain. Holds up the playbook well so you can watch/listen to is handsfree.

Below Stairs: The Bestselling Memoirs of a 1920s Kitchen Maid
Below Stairs: The Bestselling Memoirs of a 1920s Kitchen Maid
by Margaret Powell
Price: 5.24

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable Read, 30 Oct 2013
Very enjoyable read with nice touches of humour. Gives a nice little insight into life below stairs but did feel like it could have been longer.

Iams Wet Cat Food Kittenand Junior Pouches 100 g (Pack of 7)
Iams Wet Cat Food Kittenand Junior Pouches 100 g (Pack of 7)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 30 Oct 2013
Great value for the price. Had so many I shared this with someone else.
My kitten seemed to enjoy these. Nice, small pieces with plenty of gravy. Would definitely order again.

Techni-Cal Lifestages Kitten 750g 750g
Techni-Cal Lifestages Kitten 750g 750g
Offered by BuyAllMeans
Price: 7.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Good size bag, kitten not too impressed..., 30 Oct 2013
Good size bag. The pieces are a little bigger than I expected but manageable for my kitten.
He is a bit hit and miss with these ones though. It's the first time I have bought them and I'm not sure if I'd buy them again. The only thing that does seem to help my kitten eat them is to sprinkle a little water on them. I think it releases the smell more and makes them slightly easier to eat.