Profile for Mrs > Reviews

Content by Mrs

Mrs

Eyekepper Metal Frame Spring Hinged Arms Reading Glasses Pack of 4 Pairs(1 Pair of per Color) +2.00
Offered by Eyekepper

5.0 out of 5 stars Eyekepper Metal framed glasses, 11 Jan 2014
I bought these in July 2013 and it is now Jan 2014 and I have no complaints. In fact I have been waiting for them to break because the price was so good that I thought they would break quickly, The glasses spend a lot of time on top of my head, in my handbag, in coat pockets they have retained their shape, have not scratched. so I recommend these glasses if you are like me and want to have reading glasses all over the house.

IDAPT Charging Adapter Lightning tip
IDAPT Charging Adapter Lightning tip

5.0 out of 5 stars Why did it take so long to bring out the charger for the new Apple phone?, 3 Jun 2013
We have had our IDAPT Charger since it came out and love it. With three different phones in the house it is wonderful to have just one place that takes all. The adapter is neat, nicely designed and works.

pallet 4 Dark brows hd effect hair Semi Permanant Waterproof Eyebrow Powder use with high definition brows & eyeluvbrows
Offered by S-L BeautyEssentials

5.0 out of 5 stars Very easy to use, 8 Dec 2012
I am very glad I bought it as it is much easier to use than a pencil. I would recommend this product as it is easy to use and the little brush is easy to apply the powder, I have not used the stencils as I just follow the natural eyebrow line. The product arrived the day after I ordered it so very impressed

Home Made
Home Made
by Yvette van Boven

5.0 out of 5 stars This IS my favorite cook book, 12 May 2012
This review is from: Home Made (Hardcover)
This book has tastes that are very refreshing and different to what you get from all the other cook books on the market at the moment. It is a challenge to understand the some of the measurements and ingredients, but nothing I have made has turned out badly.
I can also recommend the dog treats, as my terrible two will sit immediately when offered these treats.