Profile for Helen > Reviews

LEGO DUPLO 6156: Photo Safari
LEGO DUPLO 6156: Photo Safari
Offered by TOPOS

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing set, 27 Dec. 2013
bought this when on offer for my 2 year old daughter, who loves her big brothers lego sets.. she had lots of fun playing with this as well as her brother!!
the set is good quality - as you'd expect with lego, and the animals have moving parts which my daughter loves! This set fits very well with the duplo zoo set we already have
Very pleased with it, and worth the money!

Ladies Mucker Easy Close Stable Yard Boots Wellies UK 7
Ladies Mucker Easy Close Stable Yard Boots Wellies UK 7

5.0 out of 5 stars really pleased!!, 2 Dec. 2013
Boots are comfy, and the liner is warm... managed a 3 hour walk with the dogs in comfort and with warm feet... !! The sizes come up large though,just meant I had room for 2 pairs or socks! I have trouble finding wellies to fit round my calves, but this close to the end of the Velcro, with room to spare, and that's with jeans tucked in!! All in all, a good purchase!

Womens Single Button Fully Fur Lined Waterproof Winter Snow Boots
Womens Single Button Fully Fur Lined Waterproof Winter Snow Boots

5.0 out of 5 stars Soooo warm, 27 Jan. 2013
I was a bit sceptical buying boots online without trying them on, but I am so pleased I did.. these are so warm and fit like a glove.. they have very sturdy soles and seem well made.. I have taken the advice of others, and waterproofed them before wearing them outside... but heres hoping they keep my feet warm and dry in the rain!!