Profile for Rebecca > Reviews

Content by Rebecca

Rebecca (Europe)

Page: 1 | 2
Pearson Baccalaureate: Higher Level Biology for the IB Diploma (Pearson International Baccalaureate Diploma: International Editions)
by William Ward

5.0 out of 5 stars It's so helpful, 20 April 2014
My school provide this textbook to us and it's sooo much better than the previous one we had, it goes into a lot more detail and fulfils the syllabus so I know all the relevant information. It covers both the SL and HL sections well and I enjoy the little bits of advice and examiner tips added on the side of the pages. The diagrams are also quite clear as well, the only thing I think this textbook can improve on is providing a glossary at the back so that definitions can be searched up quickly without having to look through the pages which can take some time.

Garnier Skin Naturals Caffeine Eye Roll-On 15ml
Garnier Skin Naturals Caffeine Eye Roll-On 15ml
Offered by Kiara World

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not work, 11 April 2014
I tried this for a few months, had a refreshing feel although it didn't help at all - quite disappointed and wish I hadn't bought the product in the first place

Crystocraft Keepsake Gift Ornament - For You Mum Pink Butterfly with Swarvoski Crystal Elements
Offered by Haysom Interiors UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 22 Mar. 2014
Bought this at Christmastime, as others have commented on the crystal looks magnificent. The whole product looks of high quality yet the attached butterfly is delicate and flimsy so make to manage with care. My mum loved this, so would absolutely recommend!

5 Silvine Red A4 School Exercise Books Ruled Feint EX107
5 Silvine Red A4 School Exercise Books Ruled Feint EX107
Offered by K Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I wanted, 22 Mar. 2014
They are exactly as described and the paper is of quite good quality, there are as many pages as in an ordinary school textbook which I am glad of. Would recommend!

Bimble Organic Raw Cane Sugar Natural Lip Scrub 25g - Pink Grapefruit Flavour
Bimble Organic Raw Cane Sugar Natural Lip Scrub 25g - Pink Grapefruit Flavour
Offered by Ohm Books

3.0 out of 5 stars Tastes amazing, 22 Mar. 2014
I have been wanting this for a wile, and I love it! The tub is small but tall in height so there is plenty of the lip scrub to use :D When I first used it it left an amazing feel to my lips yet it did not last long. Otherwise I like how it smells and tastes nice which makes the product even more tempting to use and attractive. Unfortunately the product I received in the post arrived with the lid having dents and scratches which I quite disappointed with, but apart from that it is an overall good product

Vans Iphone 5 Waffle Effect case cover - WHITE / LIGHT BLUE
Vans Iphone 5 Waffle Effect case cover - WHITE / LIGHT BLUE

3.0 out of 5 stars It's good, 22 Mar. 2014
The case looks just as displayed in the photo and is of great quality as it fits well over the edges of the phone. I was not expecting for the case to be made of soft silicon though, it makes it harder to fit the phone into my pockets and also makes it look bigger than it is. The material also makes it a bit flimsy so can peel away from the phone easily therefore not protecting it as expected. The white edges also become aged within easy time, but I guess that is expected anyway. Otherwise, it is an attractive and nice phone case! :]

SODIAL(TM) Home Button Sticker for iphone/ipad/itouch, Leopard, 6 Stickers Xtra-Funky Exclusive Home Button Stickers 6-in-1 pack
Offered by PGTA

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 22 Mar. 2014
Of great size and are very sticky so they fit onto the button well without easily falling off. I feel like that add a nice effect to the phone as they look cute, would definitely recommend to any of my friends!

Biology Study Guide: Oxford IB Diploma Programme (IB Study Guides)
Biology Study Guide: Oxford IB Diploma Programme (IB Study Guides)
by Andrew Allott

4.0 out of 5 stars Helpful, 22 Mar. 2014
Bought this to aid in preparation for my IB mocks, so far I like it! It has a lot of information and the diagrams are extremely helpful, although by comparing the study guide to my biology syllabus I felt that it did not identify all of the definitions I need to know clearly. I was quite disappointed that there was not a glossary at the back and when I used the index one time it guided me to an incorrect page that did not give the information I wanted, but apart from that it is good :]

One Direction Shimmer Sticker Pack
One Direction Shimmer Sticker Pack
Offered by Partridge Promotions Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 22 Mar. 2014
Ordered these to use for decoration on a notepad for one of my friends as a little joke :p They are of great size and I like how there is a lot, although the stickers could stick better as they sort of came off within the few moments I stuck them on. This may be due to the surface of the notepad, but overall I liked the good quality of them and would probably recommend!

20 sterling silver butterfly ear stud backs stamped 925
20 sterling silver butterfly ear stud backs stamped 925
Offered by C&J UK (expedited delivery available)

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 22 Mar. 2014
These are just what I needed. For some reason I seem to have more earrings than earring backs so thought that i should purchase these. The service was great, I only them on Thursday night and got an email informing me that they had already been dispatched on the same night. I was told by Amazon that I would receive them by next Tuesday at the earliest, yet they just arrived on Saturday morning which I was not expecting. The holes are smaller than I thought but if you force the earring into the back then the metal hole gives way to fit in :] Would recommend!

Page: 1 | 2