Profile for Mandy Cutting > Reviews

Stone Effect Cherub Bird Feeder Or Bird Bath
Stone Effect Cherub Bird Feeder Or Bird Bath
Offered by marymarygardens

5.0 out of 5 stars Just love it, 5 April 2014
Very good, looks lovely in our front garden not too over the top as some can. People even comment on it. Has gone though all weathers and still looks good.

LEGO Art Carousel
LEGO Art Carousel

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 5 April 2014
This review is from: Lego Art Carousel (Office Product)
I got this as a present for my work mate in the office as she is Lego mad. It has sat on her desk ever since. When I gave it to her you would have thought I had given her the world.

Meerkats Car Tax Disc Holder New Animal, Ref:AMK-1T
Meerkats Car Tax Disc Holder New Animal, Ref:AMK-1T
Offered by Advanta Products

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 5 April 2014
I love it. ( being a meerkat fan) very easy to put tax disc into. Had no trouble with it falling of the car window. Would recommend

50Fifty FC22482 Meerkat Bobble Head
50Fifty FC22482 Meerkat Bobble Head
Offered by Venture Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 5 April 2014
I just love it and my Grandson loves it. I have had it six months now. It has stayed in place and never fell off.

FINGER MONKEY CAR AIR FRESHENER
FINGER MONKEY CAR AIR FRESHENER
Offered by Ali Air Freshener Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars Not very good, 5 April 2014
This review is from: FINGER MONKEY CAR AIR FRESHENER
It looks great, but the smell does not last very long so won't be ordering any more. And there was only thr one in the packet. Normally there would be three.

High Grade - Extra Long USB Sync & Charge Cable for Apple iPhone 3G / 3Gs / 4 / 4S - For All Apple iPod Touch / Nano / Classic / Mini (All Generations) - For Apple iPad 1 / 2 / 3 - Length : 2 meters / 6.6 ft - AAA Products®
Offered by MACRO.SUPPLIER

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 5 April 2014
We'll worth the money. I have my pad plugged in all the time. The last one I got, came loose with any movement it was Cheeper. This one at the price is well worth it.