Profile for Andrew Moore > Reviews

Content by Andrew Moore

Andrew Moore "Mac User" (Cowes, Isle of Wight, UK)
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14
H & L Russel Ltd Tubular White Translucent Plastic Hangers with Skirt Notches and Turnable Hook, Set of 10, Adult Size

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 2 Feb 2011
I bought these to replace all those horrid metal hangers you get back from the dry cleaners. They are smart and easy to load with clothes. Beware: don't buy the kids size unless you specifically want them.

Selle Italia Genuine Gel Saddle
Selle Italia Genuine Gel Saddle
Price: £21.99 - £47.21

5.0 out of 5 stars Really sporty looking., 2 Feb 2011
I bought this to replace a comfy Selle Royal, as I wanted something more sporty. Fitting was a doddle and the ride quality is definitely sportier; just right. Great value for money and should give years of service.

Paul Frank Unisex Adult PFJ7050 Shoulder Bag White Medium
Paul Frank Unisex Adult PFJ7050 Shoulder Bag White Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars A great present., 2 Feb 2011
I bought this for my 16 year old niece and she loves it. Most of my presents are disasters but not this one!

Shiny EN001/NP01 Pre-inked PAID Stamp
Shiny EN001/NP01 Pre-inked PAID Stamp

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it., 2 Feb 2011
I love this stamp! A big, red PAID on my bills helps me keep organised and up to date. Self-inking means zero mess too.

Braun Oral-B EB18-2 ProBright Replacement Rechargeable Toothbrush Heads 2 Pack
Braun Oral-B EB18-2 ProBright Replacement Rechargeable Toothbrush Heads 2 Pack
Offered by Mistrys Pharmacy - UK's Friendly Pharmacy

5.0 out of 5 stars The BEST toothbrush money can buy., 2 Feb 2011
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I used to use a manual toothbrush and my dentist told me my gums were receding. I swapped to an Braun Oral B electric and, using it twice a day and flossing occasionally, and my gums have stopped receding and the condition has reversed.

I cant recommend these toothbrushes highly enough.

Remington MB4110 Beard Trimmer Stubble Kit
Remington MB4110 Beard Trimmer Stubble Kit
Offered by P.E. (AS) Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Very ergonomic design., 2 Feb 2011
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
As my title says, I really like the ergonomic design of this trimmer. Its really nice to hold and use.

My initial test was a little disappointing and I was left thinking I might have to revert to my original, trusty old clippers. But a little perseverance and practice with the trim length and I can recommend this trimmer. I found it a little scratchy at first but a minor adjustment to my trimming technique seems to have sorted this concern.

I have knocked off a star as I feel the length adjuster is too easy to accidentally alter. It needs a more definite 'clicker'.

Kitchen Craft Coolmovers  Melamine Mug Sorbet Polka, 270ml
Kitchen Craft Coolmovers Melamine Mug Sorbet Polka, 270ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made, 23 Sep 2010
I bought a dozen of these cups to use on board our sailing boat because of their non-breakable construction. They are really colourful and as well made as more expensive versions I've seen for sale. Recommended.

AmazonBasics RJ45 Cat5e High Speed Ethernet Patch Cable 14 Feet /4.2 m
AmazonBasics RJ45 Cat5e High Speed Ethernet Patch Cable 14 Feet /4.2 m

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 23 Sep 2010
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I needed a long Ethernet cable to connect my iMac to my printer. This is just the job; long and excellent value. A no-nonsense product.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Funkier than a Brompton, 29 Aug 2010
I was going to get a Brompton but I'm very glad I got another Dahon. Make no mistake, these are quality bikes. Each component is well-chosen and is, simply, quality. The tyres are wider than my previous Dahon Presto Lite but it doesn't compromise the ride and make hopping kerbs etc easier. I would prefer the saddle to be a bit sportier but I can replace that in due course. Delivery was swift and set-up very straight forward. Just make sure you tighten the handlebars tightly before you go for your first ride. I didn't and they moved!!!

Philips Ledino 3 Pack White Downlights 3 x 2.5W
Philips Ledino 3 Pack White Downlights 3 x 2.5W

5.0 out of 5 stars Great light quality, 29 Aug 2010
I just had my lounge ceiling skimmed over and replaced the ceiling lights with these. These are obviously a quality product and give out plenty of light. Their contemporary look and small foot-print is very pleasing to the eye.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14