Profile for Nikita Jarutkins > Reviews

Content by Nikita Jarutkins

Nikita Jarutkins

Sony PlayStation Vita 10 Game Mega Pack on 16GB Memory Card (PlayStation Vita)
Sony PlayStation Vita 10 Game Mega Pack on 16GB Memory Card (PlayStation Vita)
Offered by Staraxe Ltd
Price: 31.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value package for anyone who just bought a Vita., 23 Feb 2014
First and the most important line: THIS WORKS ON EVERY EUROPEAN ACCOUNT!

My PSN account is French (by mistake ordered a PS+ card from France, so I can't go back). And although this description mentions 'you need UK account to play', you are free to order it for any other acc if it belongs to the European region. Which is nice, because I couldn't find this item anywhere else.

I bought this because I was expecting my Playstation Vita from Japan in a couple of days.
Even though this game pack was delivered some time before my console, it was a good experience and a ton of anxious waiting.

Basically to get these 10 games, all you have to do is to unbox this thing, get the memory card into Vita's special slot, then it will restard. Afterwards, you can go to the PSN store and activate the code, which will grant you these games and add them into your queue with all the patches.

Now, to the games. The start of the show for me was LittleBigPlanet. It has great co-op experience, A HUGE TON of different, community-created levels and many things that you can complete. The main story seems big enough already, but the game really is endless, since people are still active in the creative community.

Frobisher Says is a really funny game. You can also play it with your girlfriend or anyone else because it has a two player option. The game itself is a collection of minigames that will make you laugh. They are ridiculous, but contain some pretty great creative ideas. It uses the camera, front and rear touch pads, every other kind of control. Immense fun.

Ratchet & Clank is not really my cup of tea, but It's a great game for everyone who likes that kind of 3d platformer game. I'll stick with playing Spyro first.

I haven't tried Wipeout or Motorstorm, because I don't really like racing games, but these two are big titles and are really well made.

Hungry giraffe is a typical mobile platform kind of game. You control a giraffe who is raising his head and you need to catch meals to help him grow. If you stop he starts slowing down and then falls until you lose the game. You beat high scores here.

Little deviants also use all of Vita's features, and this is another huge collection of minigames. Fun but not really my cup of tea.

Other games kind of follow this tendency. They are cool and funny, but not for everyone.

You return your money after you download Little Big Planet, Frobisher Says and Ratchet & Clank. Other games are a nice bonus pack.

Overall, 5/5. Great buy for anyone who is new to Vita.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 8, 2014 10:50 AM BST

iPhone 4s Premium Screen Replacement and Repair Kit - Black
iPhone 4s Premium Screen Replacement and Repair Kit - Black
Offered by iCracked inc
Price: 99.99

5.0 out of 5 stars For those who know what this is, 19 Feb 2014
I dropped my phone one day. After walking around for a week with it due to being lazy, I finally decided to visit my local service center (of our large local provider, who is a licensed Apple seller, too), there I had been given a choice to either pay around 200 euros for a completely new iPhone 4S (same model, same storage capacity) because of a broken screen. Or to do something by myself.

After excercising Google-Fu, I found iCracked and what they offered. Then ordered this kit for myself.

Sent as advertised. A pretty good replacement LCD for your iPhone 4S.

Worked as intended. Easy to install. Noob-friendly.

If you have ever used a screwdriver in your life and if you have ever built Lego, you are going to be just fine with this kit.
Easy to read manual, following each step of the install really carefully. It even has special grids where you can place those mini screws so you won't lose them.

The tools are of decent quality, they have magnets so you won't lose your micro screws.

Thank you, iCracked. I hope I won't have to buy another kit, but now I know what to recommend to my friends if they break their iPhone.