Profile for Char_1010 > Reviews

Content by Char_1010

Char_1010

Sass & Belle Applique Owl Cushion - Wise Owl (With Inner)
Sass & Belle Applique Owl Cushion - Wise Owl (With Inner)
Offered by 24/7 DIRECT

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm really pleased with this purchase, 11 Sept. 2014
I love the colours, they look lovely and a lot better than expected! The delivery was extremely quick too and it arrived two days earlier than expected, so I'm really happy with this purchase

Trxye
Trxye

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 11 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Trxye (Audio CD)
I love this CD especially gasoline! I watch troye on youtube and I love his music too! :)

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Hmmm..., 29 Dec. 2013
Well, I'm an Athlete and I bought these as I thought they'd bring a bit of wow factor to the track, unfortunately whilst high jumping, they just fell off! What a lot of good were they?? Are there any that come with laces and spikes?? Just wondering...

Stuart Little [DVD]
Stuart Little [DVD]
Dvd ~ Geena Davis
Offered by best_value_entertainment

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 29 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Stuart Little [DVD] (DVD)
Rubbish ( at least the title is factual - he is very little). I tried to give it to the charity shop, but it was turned away as they already had 10 copies and don't even get me started about the sequel!

Bajan Style
Bajan Style
Offered by mrtopseller

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't stop listening to..., 29 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Bajan Style (Audio CD)
I was purchased Bajan style for Christmas and since then I haven't been able to stop listening to it. The songs are incredible, which is rare for me to say, and are great to relax to and just listen! My favourite of all songs was the hit... Twilight

GingerSnaps
GingerSnaps
by Cathy Cassidy

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read, 9 Nov. 2013
This review is from: GingerSnaps (Paperback)
I have read this book numerous times as it is my favourite by Cathy Cassidy. I can relate to the character ginger a lot as I try to hide myself behind fashion and friends and do not let the real me escape. This book had a shocking outcome the first time I read it when gingers friend Shannon threw a party which got them in trouble with the police. It is a must read for all older girls/teens

Forbidden Friends
Forbidden Friends
by Anne-Marie Conway

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, however predictable, 9 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Forbidden Friends (Paperback)
I enjoyed this book as Lizzie and Bee found friendship. However, it was a tad predictable as inevitably one of bees family killed Luke, which I guessed correctly, her brother Aidan. However it was enjoyable and a lovely story about best friends who were forbidden to see each other.

Geek Girl (Geek Girl, Book 1)
Geek Girl (Geek Girl, Book 1)
by Holly Smale

5.0 out of 5 stars An incredible book, 9 Nov. 2013
I loved this book and it only took me a couple of hours to read as I was so engrossed. It was unexpected that Harriet Manners became a model and along her journey of being one, she learnt a great deal about lies and friendship and also love ( with fellow model nick). I couldn't put this book down and I would recommend it highly to older girls/teenagers.

#1s
#1s
Offered by Bridge_Records

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, amazing, amazing!, 9 Nov. 2013
This review is from: #1s (Audio CD)
I was bought this CD as a birthday present and I am truly glad it was purchased for me! I have listened to it non-stop and my favourite of all the songs is independent woman, which was used for the Charlie's Angels tune. I would recommend this product to anyone who loves good music! It was phenomenal!

Jack Whitehall Live [DVD]
Jack Whitehall Live [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jack Whitehall
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing comedy, 9 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Jack Whitehall Live [DVD] (DVD)
Jack Whitehall is a truly great comedian. I have previously purchased this item for my sister and have enjoyed watching it immensely! His material is truly great and is what I was expecting of him as I have previously watched him at live at the Apollo.