Profile for appledumpling > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Roald Dahl's Marvellous Joke Book
Roald Dahl's Marvellous Joke Book
by Roald Dahl

5.0 out of 5 stars ... dreadful jokes on a regular basis this is a great joke book for kids, 19 Sep 2014
Apart from now having to listen to dreadful jokes on a regular basis this is a great joke book for kids.

Emil and the Detectives (Vintage Children's Classics)
Emil and the Detectives (Vintage Children's Classics)
by Erich Kästner

3.0 out of 5 stars My son might be a bit young for this (he's ..., 19 Sep 2014
My son might be a bit young for this (he's 7 but an avid reader) but he reluctantly said it was okay.

The Robber Hotzenplotz.
The Robber Hotzenplotz.
by Otfried Preußler

My son loved this book!

Captain Underpants: Three Pant-tastic Novels in One
Captain Underpants: Three Pant-tastic Novels in One
by Dav Pilkey

5.0 out of 5 stars ... a new one he disappears into his room and pretty much doesn't come out until he's read it cover ..., 19 Sep 2014
My son loves all the Captain Underpants books and when he gets a new one he disappears into his room and pretty much doesn't come out until he's read it cover to cover. Personally toilet humour isn't my thing but then I'm not a 7yr old boy :-) .

Captain Underpants and the Wrath of the Wicked Wedgie Woman
Captain Underpants and the Wrath of the Wicked Wedgie Woman

Captain Underpants and the Perilous Plot of Professor Poopypants: Bk. 4
Captain Underpants and the Perilous Plot of Professor Poopypants: Bk. 4
by Dav Pilkey

Believing the Lie (Inspector Lynley)
Believing the Lie (Inspector Lynley)
by Elizabeth George

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 19 Sep 2014
I liked this book a lot. It's a good read and I couldn't put it down.

Careless in Red: The Twelfth Novel in the Best-Selling Inspector Lynley Mystery Series
by Elizabeth George

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 19 Sep 2014
Another great read from Elizabeth George.

The Bad Beginning (A Series of Unfortunate Events)
The Bad Beginning (A Series of Unfortunate Events)
by Lemony Snicket

3.0 out of 5 stars My son wasn't too taken with this book. He ..., 19 Sep 2014
My son wasn't too taken with this book. He has started it but I don't think he's finished it. It is unremittingly grim and maybe that's just not his thing.

Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Last Straw (Book 3)
Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Last Straw (Book 3)
by Jeff Kinney

My son loves all the Wimpy Kid books and when he gets a new one he disappears into his room and pretty much doesn't come out until he's read it cover to cover.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3