Profile for Tia > Reviews

Content by Tia

Tia "Tia"

Page: 1 | 2
Obaby Nanofold Hi Lo Highchair (Tiny Tatty Teddy Grey)
Obaby Nanofold Hi Lo Highchair (Tiny Tatty Teddy Grey)
Offered by Baby Knows Best

4.0 out of 5 stars Good highchair but some flaws, 26 Jun. 2015
I love this highchair and would definitely buy again given the chance, however a few points to consider are - the tray is very shallow so no baby plates fit on it only bowls do; the removable top tray is so easy to remove that my 1 year old throws it across the room as soon as she sits in it therefore rendering it useless; finally the tray mechanism has broken on the actual tray and so now it wont clip in place nor will it remove easily for cleaning. I have contacted obaby (the manufacturers) and i am waiting for a response on this. The highchair seems comfortable and has several recline positions. Its easy to clean and easy to put in and remove my daughter. It also folds to vertially nothing which has come in handy on several occasions.

FAIR TRADE WRIST ANKLE SEED SHAKER PERCUSSION RATTLE
FAIR TRADE WRIST ANKLE SEED SHAKER PERCUSSION RATTLE

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 26 Jun. 2015
Bought this for my child. Its not made for use with children but is a lovely item

Z-Stem Champagne Flutes 6oz / 170ml - Set of 4 | Wonky Glasses, Unique Champagne Glasses, Funky Glasses
Offered by Drinkstuff

5.0 out of 5 stars These glasses are lovely and feel good, 26 Jun. 2015
After smashing 1 of these (that my friend owned) I contacted drinkstuff. They sent a free replacement which arrived well packaged and very quickly. These glasses are lovely and feel good quality

Lorus Lumibrite Nurses Fob Watch RG253CX9
Lorus Lumibrite Nurses Fob Watch RG253CX9
Offered by eurosparkle

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought as a present, 28 May 2014
I bought this as a present almost 2 years ago and its still working as it should. My friend is happy with it and likes the added feature of the lumibrite dial.

Egyptian Cotton Viscose Border 550gsm 6 Piece Hotel Towel Set, Jade
Egyptian Cotton Viscose Border 550gsm 6 Piece Hotel Towel Set, Jade

3.0 out of 5 stars they are OK..., 28 May 2014
I have had these for a while now and have to say i'm not impressed. The towels started to unravel and fray at the ends after a few weeks of having them. I have had them just over a year now and they look horrendous and need replacing. I wouldn't mind but I didn't use these all the time as I have another set I also use. I wouldn't buy again

Size Medium - 500 Best Price Nutouch Disposable Powder-Free Vinyl Medical Grade Gloves. Nutouch the market leading manufacturer, whose gloves are used by healthcare professionals, are now on Special Offer - 5 Boxes of 100 Gloves.
Offered by PBS MEDICARE

4.0 out of 5 stars These are good but can rip if your heavy handed, 28 May 2014
These are good gloves and once on they do as they should. They don't have any elasticity to them and can rip if your too heavy handed or your hands are slightly wet and your trying to pull them on but they do their job if your gentle enough when putting them on.

Ozaki iMini Pet iPod Radio Alarm Clock Dancing Lion
Ozaki iMini Pet iPod Radio Alarm Clock Dancing Lion

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought as a present, 28 May 2014
I bought this for my niece who is a music lover and whose docking station had been used so much it was broken. She absolutely loves this iPod docking station and uses it all the time. Its still going strong and shes had it well over a year now.

' Baby's 1st Scan Picture & Baby's 2nd Scan Picture ' - Twin Folding Photo Picture Frame Baby Christening Gift - 5 x 3.5
Offered by Cygnet Gifts

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely little frame, 28 May 2014
I bought this so I could display my scan pictures in my living room. The frame is the perfect size for the scan pictures and is well made seeing as though it was so cheap. Very impressed with this purchase

Image is Everything - I love my Daddy this much - Baby, Toddler, Feeding Bib, White
Offered by Image is Everything

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this, 28 May 2014
I bought this as a small Christmas present from my unborn baby and chose this as it was neutral colours. I found it extremely difficult to find clothing saying I love Daddy that was in neutral colours so when I found this I was over the moon. My partner loved it and it feels soft and seems well made.

Vitabiotics Pregnacare Plus Omega 3 Dietary Supplement  56 Tablets
Vitabiotics Pregnacare Plus Omega 3 Dietary Supplement 56 Tablets

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldnt have got through my pregnancy without these, 28 May 2014
I have been on these tablets since I was 4 weeks pregnant (i'm now 36 weeks pregnant) and I have breezed through my pregnancy. I have felt energized and have not been ill once and I believe its because I have been on these. I didn't suffer from morning sickness nor have I felt lethargic during my pregnancy. i would highly recommend every pregnant woman to take these

Page: 1 | 2