Profile for Kieron > Reviews

Kieron

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Cards Against Humanity: UK edition
Cards Against Humanity: UK edition
Offered by Cards Against Humanity, LLC.

5.0 out of 5 stars Offensive, 18 Nov. 2014
Extremely offensive, disgusting, rude and appalling. 5 stars.

To Kill A Mockingbird: 50th Anniversary Edition
To Kill A Mockingbird: 50th Anniversary Edition
by Harper Lee

4.0 out of 5 stars The story is okay and the production quality of the book is good, 18 Sept. 2014
Bought this for school, the story is pretty good I guess. Probably would have enjoyed it more if reading it was optimal. I can see how it would be really interesting for someone older than 15 though.

Corsair Builder Series CXM 600W Modular 80 PLUS Bronze Certified ATX/EPS PSU
Corsair Builder Series CXM 600W Modular 80 PLUS Bronze Certified ATX/EPS PSU

4.0 out of 5 stars Best Power Supply available at this price range, although the cables are short and the sleeving isn't perfect, 18 Sept. 2014
Probably the best power supply at this price range, but I expect better from Corsair.
Quite a lot of the cables are far too short. I had some problems with the CPU connector, that I managed to work around, but still, it should be longer. Another problem I had was with the cables that power the drives, I wasn't able to power my optical drive because of this issue. Although to be clear, the second cable is fine, but I didn't want to have a whole other cable just to power the Optical Drive.
Also, the sleeving on the 24-pin connector sucks, you can see right through it, and it doesn't even come close to the end of the cable. Same issue with some of the other cables.
Other than those tiny flaws this power supply is fantastic, the fan is completely silent and I like the stylising on the cables, making me not want to spend ten minutes trying to get them off like I usually do with computer hardware.

ARCTIC F12 - 120 mm Standard Low Noise Case Fan
ARCTIC F12 - 120 mm Standard Low Noise Case Fan

5.0 out of 5 stars Completely recommend these, they look great as well., 18 Sept. 2014
I love these fans. They're so cheap and they're very good quality too. Obviously not comparable to Noctua fans, but they're so expensive. Why buy noctua fans when you can but these for literally five times less, and they work just fine.

2 x Gigabyte High Quality Original Light Blue SATA 3 6GB/s Cable (46cm)
2 x Gigabyte High Quality Original Light Blue SATA 3 6GB/s Cable (46cm)
Offered by Putra Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars They're great, but not perfect, 18 Sept. 2014
They're certainly high quality, but it isn't perfect.
Firstly, why the hell are they blue? Not everyone has a blue theme in their computer. Can't they just be black?
Secondly, they aren't super long, which wasn't a big deal in my situation, but it might be for some people. I recommend before buying these you actually visualise with a tape measure how long 46cm is, you might over estimate it.
Lastly, they're quite expensive.
Non of these problems are anything that wasn't obvious though, so that's fine.

3 Pin Fan Splitter Cable - Female - 2 x Male
3 Pin Fan Splitter Cable - Female - 2 x Male
Offered by rhinocables

3.0 out of 5 stars Works fine, good length, but isn't perfect., 18 Sept. 2014
They're pretty good, this is the second time I've bought them but only because the price is so good. I mean they're work, which is expected for something so simple. My problem with this product is that it isn't available in difference sizes, for me they're waaaay too long, but for some people they might be too short. I guess being too long is the better problem though, right?
Secondly they aren't sleeved. I'd prefer to pay like 30 pence extra just to have a black sleeve on them. I did it myself though in orange.

1001Cables - Mouse Mat Black - Mouse Pad
1001Cables - Mouse Mat Black - Mouse Pad
Offered by sellthemquick

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy it, 3 Sept. 2014
Fairly cheap and it works fine. Pretty good material.

Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO (120mm)
Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO (120mm)

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, I recommend this cooler, probably the best in it's price range, 3 Sept. 2014
This cooler is good, the thermal paste that comes with it is better than expected and there's maybe four uses there. Although one of the metal fins were slightly damaged when it arrived, not seriously though.

Cabling4Less DVI to VGA (HD15) Adaptor (M-F)
Cabling4Less DVI to VGA (HD15) Adaptor (M-F)
Offered by LTZmart

5.0 out of 5 stars It works. Good value, 3 Sept. 2014
Yeah it works.

Kitchen Devils Control 10cm Vegetable Knife 603000
Kitchen Devils Control 10cm Vegetable Knife 603000
Offered by Everyday Electrics

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 3 Sept. 2014
Very sharp nice, it's a good size ans the handle is comfortable.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3