Profile for M. Bell > Reviews

Dyson Stubborn Dirt Brush - Fits all Dyson Vacuums
Offered by euroelectricals
Price: 10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what you would expect, 30 Aug 2012
I found that this Dyson stubborn dirt brush is just the perfect attachment for stairs. Included in the box is a universal attachment so it fits all models.

The Mapmaker's Monsters 1: Beware the Buffalogre!: Beware the Buffalogre! No. 1
The Mapmaker's Monsters 1: Beware the Buffalogre!: Beware the Buffalogre! No. 1
by Rob Stevens

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth going to bed early!, 5 Nov 2009
My son, who's 8 years old loves this book. I tend to read a couple of chapters to him at bedtime and if I suggest that he goes to bed early so we can read a few more chapters, he practically gallops up the stairs. This is a nice change as all parents of 8 years olds would know. The truth is, its not only my son who wants to read a few more chapters, its me too. I think the story entices you in and you just want to read more and more.
I've already bought the second book in anticipation!

Spy Dog: Superbrain
Spy Dog: Superbrain
by Andrew Cope
Price: 4.79

5.0 out of 5 stars My son thinks this book is WICKED!, 9 Feb 2009
This review is from: Spy Dog: Superbrain (Paperback)
This is a great book for kids, even my hard to please son (aged 8yrs) loves it. I started off reading the book to him but he soon took over and started to read it himself. He even suggested that we buy the next book in the series (Spy Dog Rocket Rider), so we are looking forward to the release date of March 5th 2009.

LEGO Creator 4958: Monster Dino
LEGO Creator 4958: Monster Dino

5.0 out of 5 stars Lego has done it again! Brilliant!!, 29 Aug 2008
I bought this for my 7 year old son and he thinks it is great. Once made the dino is very impressive, the roar is realistic and it moves with a lurging gait. Most of his lego collection just gets made and put on a shelf for show but this is one he had hours of fun with after. You can also make a rather scary spider (which scuttles across the floor, and much to my son's amusement, frightened his Nana - well worth the money for entertainment) and a snappy crocodile.
Yes I did have to help him abit but that's what good toys are for - bringing families together.

The Unofficial LEGO Builder's Guide
The Unofficial LEGO Builder's Guide
by Allan Bedford

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT suitable for kids!, 24 Oct 2007
My son is mad keen on LEGO and so I naturally thought that this book was going to be perfect for him. Wrong! This book is only suitable for "grown up kids" i.e. adults. The few pictures that you find in the book are in black and white and the type face is very plain.

Best keep your money for the "Official" LEGO products.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 17, 2010 9:28 AM BST

LEGO Creator 4892 Prehistoric Power
LEGO Creator 4892 Prehistoric Power

5.0 out of 5 stars dinofantastic, 23 Oct 2006
This kit is brilliant. There are three abilities of build in the box and my son (aged 5 years) managed to do the experienced build, with a bit of help.