Profile for eltel > Reviews

Ring Automotive RAC630 12 V Automatic Digital Compressor with LED Light
Ring Automotive RAC630 12 V Automatic Digital Compressor with LED Light
Price: 24.72

4.0 out of 5 stars This works great, 11 April 2014
I was amazed how well this compressor works. I have a 4x4 with very large tyres and it inflates them efficiently. The price was good and it arrived on time.

Philips Norelco HQ8 Sensotec Spectra (3 Pack) For Use With Philips Shavers: 7100 Series, 7200 Series, 7300 Series, 8400 Series, 8800 Series, shaver heads razor blades cutters and foils replacement shaving head.
Offered by united care
Price: 22.90

4.0 out of 5 stars Great blades for my Philishave, 11 April 2014
These replacement blades were a good price and have made my shaver like new again, they also arrived on time. I am happy to recommend.

Great Ideas Wooden Bread Bin / Wood Bread Box With Front Opening Door And Top Shelf

4.0 out of 5 stars Great quality product, 11 April 2014
This is a great Bread Bin, easy to assemble, looks great and there is plenty of room for a loaf, some buns and a couple of packets of crisp bread. The top shelf on this bin is very useful.

black DJ Over the head Stereo Earphone Headphone handsfree with in-line mic cable for apple iphone 4 4s 5 samsung Galaxy s3 S 3 SIII lte note note II I9300
Offered by jntworld
Price: 14.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great sound and comfortable, 11 April 2014
These are great headphones, they are comfortable, produce great sound and work well on my Galaxy S3 and Galaxy Tab, the cord is nice and long and I can take a call on my S3 when listening to music.

2 x Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Black Stylus Pen For Touch Screen - Twin Accessory Pack
Offered by BPM UK LTD
Price: 1.80

4.0 out of 5 stars Use it on my Galaxy 10.1 Tab, 11 April 2014
When I first used these pens, they worked on my Galaxy S3 phone, but not on my Galaxy Tab for some reason, after a few weeks, I tried it on the Tab again and it worked perfectly well! so I am very pleased with them now and my screen is nice and clean!

Gallows View (An Inspector Banks Mystery)
Gallows View (An Inspector Banks Mystery)
Price: 3.79

4.0 out of 5 stars a good read, 11 Feb 2014
downloaded this book for my Kindle, I enjoy DCI Banks novels and wanted to read the very first novel and wasn't disappointed

Bosmere C720 Premium Super Grill BBQ Cover
Bosmere C720 Premium Super Grill BBQ Cover
Price: 24.68

4.0 out of 5 stars as good as it looked, 11 Feb 2014
I am pleased with this cover for my BBQ, it fits perfectly, it is good quality and the price was reasonable

iLuv MobiDock Stereo Speaker Dock for Android Smartphones and Kindle Fire/Kindle Touch - Black
Offered by ALL MAX SHOPPING
Price: 62.80

4.0 out of 5 stars very handy, 13 Feb 2013
i wanted a good quality docking station to play music on my Android phone, most products seem to cater only for iphones. This product looks good, sounds good and is simple to operate.

TuffStuff Pro Work Shorts 811BLACK SIZE 34'' BLACK
TuffStuff Pro Work Shorts 811BLACK SIZE 34'' BLACK
Offered by wholesale workwear
Price: 30.00

4.0 out of 5 stars great quality, 13 Feb 2013
these are great shorts, extremely well made, great for the summer at work, and look as though they will wear well

Deadly Motive (DS Jack Mackinnon crime series Book 2)
Deadly Motive (DS Jack Mackinnon crime series Book 2)
Price: 1.99

4.0 out of 5 stars well worth a read, 13 Feb 2013
well written, moves along at a good pace, i like the way the main characters lives intertwine with the main story

Page: 1 | 2