Profile for annie36 > Reviews

Content by annie36

annie36

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
The Girl in Room Fourteen (Kindle Single)
The Girl in Room Fourteen (Kindle Single)
Price: 0.99

4.0 out of 5 stars short and sweet, 13 Oct 2013
I read this in about an hour on a rainy Sunday. It's very easy to read but I was disappointed it was so short. I bought it as a kindle special deal so can't complain but would have felt let down if I had paid full price. Having said that I enjoyed the book.

Scattered Under the Rising Sun: The Gordon Highlanders in the Far East 1941-1945
by Stewart Mitchell
Price: 13.59

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit dry, 8 May 2013
I bought this as my father was in the Gordon Highlanders during the second world war and was a prisoner in Burma. I'm sure it was a labour of love by the author but I found it hard going and gave up.

The Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out of the Window and Disappeared
The Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out of the Window and Disappeared
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Really enjoyed this, 8 May 2013
I was recommended this by a friend and it's a jolly romp through history with the odd quirky bit thrown in. Really enjoyed reading this as has everyone else I have since recommended this book to.

Fifty Sheds of Grey (Fifty Sheds 1)
Fifty Sheds of Grey (Fifty Sheds 1)
Price: 0.20

1.0 out of 5 stars didn't read the title properly!!!, 8 May 2013
Bought this by mistake - how stupid can you be. Found it to be total rubbish too which will teach me to be more careful in future
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 16, 2013 8:59 PM BST

Bananagrams Game
Bananagrams Game
Price: 8.10

5.0 out of 5 stars good fun for all ages, 8 May 2013
This review is from: Bananagrams Game (Toy)
I use this with a mixed level class. They are French students learning English and it means everone can play to their level. A good way to round off a lesson. I also bought this for my great niece who is 6 and she enjoyed playing it too.

Linwoods Organic Milled Flaxseed, Sunflower, Pumpkin, Sesame Seeds and Goji Berries 425 g
Offered by Nutrisun
Price: 6.58

5.0 out of 5 stars Great addition to the morning, 8 May 2013
This is nice sprinled on my morning cereal or porridge. Not sure about the health benefit claims but I like the taste

Pukka Organic Elderberry Syrup 120 ml
Pukka Organic Elderberry Syrup 120 ml
Offered by Best4Deals
Price: 12.01

5.0 out of 5 stars My Mum loved it, 8 May 2013
I bought this as a present for Mum as she had a nasty cough. It eased it immediately and she made me order more incase her cough came back.

Pukka Organic Triple Ginger 20 Teabags (Pack of 4, Total 80 Teabags)
Pukka Organic Triple Ginger 20 Teabags (Pack of 4, Total 80 Teabags)
Price: 7.66

5.0 out of 5 stars drinking a cup right now., 30 Mar 2013
I really like this brew and the fact I can now buy it in a pack of four is even better as I live in France. This Ginger tea makes a lovely warming drink with a hint of spiciness. With so many teas of this type the taste of the drink doesn't live up to the aroma of the tea bag but this one does.

The Secret Diary of Adrian Cat
The Secret Diary of Adrian Cat
Price: 0.77

5.0 out of 5 stars compulsory reading for cat owners!!, 30 Mar 2013
a delightful book which I read in a couple of afternoons and didn't want to finish. I have since recommended it to other people. This is a year in the life of Adrian Cat and it explains why cats do what they do in a way which makes perfect sense to anyone who has ever owned a cat. I think I am owned by a female version of Adrian - a not too bright tabby, who nevertheless manages to rule the house!

Moonlight Becomes You - The Classic Arrangements Of Paul Weston
Moonlight Becomes You - The Classic Arrangements Of Paul Weston
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars relaxing to listen too, 25 Dec 2012
I have just received this as a Christmas present and it was perfect opening Christmas present music! I shall enjoy listening to this again and again I think. I saw John Wilson on tv when he was at the Proms and have become a fan - so lovely to see the huge enjoyment of the orchestra under his leadership, it made watching such a pleasure.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3