Profile for Ms. M. L. Peck > Reviews

Content by Ms. M. L. Peck

Ms. M. L. Peck "mitzisquirrel" (Surrey, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
vermeer GIRL WITH A PEARL EARRING canvas picture 12"x16" framed and ready to hang

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 19 Aug 2014
WOW!!!

Krühlstein® lightweight foldable compact walking stick - black floral
Krühlstein® lightweight foldable compact walking stick - black floral
Offered by Kruhlstein

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good value for money and surprisingly strong, 5 Aug 2014
Very good value for money and surprisingly strong.

Solar Brite Deluxe 50 LED Super Bright White Decorative Solar Fairy String Lights, choice of light effect. Ideal for Trees, Gardens, Festive Parties & More...
Offered by The Sharper Edge Ltd - fast delivery

5.0 out of 5 stars Fariy Lights, 25 May 2014
Looks lovely and bright hanging from my hazelnut tree. Good value for money and nice to have the option of different light effects.

RSPB Bronze Bird Bath
RSPB Bronze Bird Bath

5.0 out of 5 stars Bird Bath, 25 May 2014
This is very good value for money. The size of the bowl is a good size and the height is perfect.

Sewing Machine Bag Fuchsia
Sewing Machine Bag Fuchsia
Offered by sewing-online

5.0 out of 5 stars The Ideal Bag, 27 Feb 2014
This bag is for my Husqvarna Viking E10 and is a perfect fit. The foot pedal fits in the front pocket a treat. I am really glad I bought this bag and it is good quality.

Kipling Women's Orelie Basic Handbag, Very Berry, K15257
Kipling Women's Orelie Basic Handbag, Very Berry, K15257
Offered by The Necessity

5.0 out of 5 stars Kipling Convert, 27 Feb 2014
The colour of the bag is just what I wanted. I detest large bags and this is just a perfect medium size. Lots of room inside as expected. I can get my Kindle in and my diabetic paraphernalia that I need to carry around.

Sewing Box / Sewing Boxes - Fabric Covered Pink Patchwork D x W x H - 23.5 x 31 x 20cm NEW

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Sewing Box, 20 Nov 2012
At last I now have a large enough sewing box to put everything in. I like the plastic tray that fit inside and you take that out and you can fit all your larger bits and pieces in.

Torch: Energizer LED Keyring
Torch: Energizer LED Keyring
Offered by DiscountDiscs

5.0 out of 5 stars Keyring Torch, 14 Oct 2012
This review is from: Torch: Energizer LED Keyring
Just what I wanted when I get out of my car at night when I have forgotten to put the outside light on and I can see without tripping over.

Faithfull BRPVC12H PVC Broom with 12-inch Varnished Head
Faithfull BRPVC12H PVC Broom with 12-inch Varnished Head
Offered by Ironmongery Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Yard Broom, 18 Aug 2012
This a very strong broom. It is ideal for using on my driveway as the bristles are very stiff. Just what I wanted.

Kitchen Craft Colourworks Sweeping Broom, Pink
Kitchen Craft Colourworks Sweeping Broom, Pink
Offered by EKS

5.0 out of 5 stars Pink Broom, 18 Aug 2012
This is a pretty coloured pink broom and very sturdy. I use this broom for my kitchen and it replaces my old blue worn out broom.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3