Profile for frommetoyou > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Morphy Richards 720020 9-in-1 Steam Cleaner - White
Morphy Richards 720020 9-in-1 Steam Cleaner - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, lightweight and easy to manage., 2 April 2016
Very happy with this item so far, I've bought deionised water to ensure it lasts, which is what the leaflet advises, but it hasn't been expensive to do so. It's lightweight so easy for me to manoeuvre around the floor and between rooms and I can get a lot of floor space covered with it. I would recommend getting a couple of extra mops covers as with two I'm constantly swapping them from the wash back onto my mop: I have a dog who brings in a lot of mud! I also used it on the slate around my fireplace and it has come up great. I haven't tried out all the features yet but so far so good!

Paperweights
Paperweights

5.0 out of 5 stars An amazing writer, singer and guitarist, 2 April 2016
This review is from: Paperweights (Audio CD)
An amazing writer, singer and guitarist. I loved his last album so my first play of this began with me holding my breath in with anticipation: I wasn't disappointed. The first track 'stay with me' is memorable and gentle listening and sets the tone for the album.

5L of Pro-Kleen Mylek Ultima+ Professional Steam Detergent - Citrus Fragrance - High Concentrate Cleaning Solution - Suitable For All Machines
Offered by Sales Direct Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for my steam mop, 30 Mar. 2016
I bought a Morphy Richards steam mop and this seems a great accommodation, paying product. Don't need to out very much in at all.

Agent Provocateur Eau Provocateur Eau De Toilette 50ml
Agent Provocateur Eau Provocateur Eau De Toilette 50ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely perfume, 30 Mar. 2016
Love this scent by Agent Provocateur, the fragrance seems to last unlike other perfumes I have tried in the past.

This Beautiful Mess
This Beautiful Mess
Offered by EliteDigital UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Great first album., 30 Mar. 2016
This review is from: This Beautiful Mess (Audio CD)
I think the second and third albums are better, but I have enjoyed hearing the roots of SPNTR's sound. It's definitely got a bit more guitar to it.

A Language Older Than Words
A Language Older Than Words
by Derrick Jensen

1.0 out of 5 stars No evidence and a lot of unsupported dogma, 8 Jun. 2014
I really thought I would enjoy this but I was heartily disappointed. There is a lot of unsupported conjecture and I quickly got fed up of this writing style.

Poi Spinning: A Jam-packed Guide
Poi Spinning: A Jam-packed Guide
by Michal Kahn

5.0 out of 5 stars simple instructions and easy to follow, 8 Jun. 2014
I started doing this a while ago but I picked it up again recently and I'm pleased to say I'm doing quite well going through the different tricks. It's worth spending some time getting used to the basics such as where your poi are when they are spinning as this will mean less body hitting later on. That was where I went wrong first time around!

BLACKBERRY CURVE 9320 - DARK PURPLE LEATHER FLIP CASE COVER POUCH + FREE SCREEN PROTECTOR FROM GB ONLINE SALES

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad for price!, 8 Jun. 2014
Colour makes it easy to find in bag, but plastic not very durable and as such has broken off in a couple of places so will need another one, but for the money it lasted ok for 6 months.

Aventine
Aventine

5.0 out of 5 stars great 2nd album!, 8 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Aventine (Audio CD)
Loved this from first listen! Diverse range of tracks and styles, her voice is a dream and the album has a dreamlike quality to it, beautiful.

In A World Like This
In A World Like This
Offered by positivenoise

5.0 out of 5 stars great comeback album!, 8 Jun. 2014
This review is from: In A World Like This (Audio CD)
Really enjoyed this from first listen, although this version is missing two bonus tracks that are on other versions that I have since noted. Saw the tour live and was very enjoyable.

Page: 1 | 2