Profile for frommetoyou > Reviews

A Language Older Than Words
A Language Older Than Words
by Derrick Jensen

1.0 out of 5 stars No evidence and a lot of unsupported dogma, 8 Jun 2014
I really thought I would enjoy this but I was heartily disappointed. There is a lot of unsupported conjecture and I quickly got fed up of this writing style.

Poi Spinning: A Jam-packed Guide
Poi Spinning: A Jam-packed Guide
by Michal Kahn

5.0 out of 5 stars simple instructions and easy to follow, 8 Jun 2014
I started doing this a while ago but I picked it up again recently and I'm pleased to say I'm doing quite well going through the different tricks. It's worth spending some time getting used to the basics such as where your poi are when they are spinning as this will mean less body hitting later on. That was where I went wrong first time around!

BLACKBERRY CURVE 9320 - DARK PURPLE LEATHER FLIP CASE COVER POUCH + FREE SCREEN PROTECTOR FROM GB ONLINE SALES

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad for price!, 8 Jun 2014
Colour makes it easy to find in bag, but plastic not very durable and as such has broken off in a couple of places so will need another one, but for the money it lasted ok for 6 months.

Aventine
Aventine

5.0 out of 5 stars great 2nd album!, 8 Jun 2014
This review is from: Aventine (Audio CD)
Loved this from first listen! Diverse range of tracks and styles, her voice is a dream and the album has a dreamlike quality to it, beautiful.

In A World Like This
In A World Like This

5.0 out of 5 stars great comeback album!, 8 Jun 2014
This review is from: In A World Like This (Audio CD)
Really enjoyed this from first listen, although this version is missing two bonus tracks that are on other versions that I have since noted. Saw the tour live and was very enjoyable.

Mini Stepper Exercise Stepper Machine Legs Arms Thigh Toner Toning Machine Workout Training Fitness Stair Steps New Black
Offered by MHSTAR

2.0 out of 5 stars not enough movement!, 8 Jun 2014
It seems robust but unfortunately I am not really getting the advantage of using it at the pedals do not move sufficiently enough to take a proper 'step' and activate the counter. The steps I can take are too small to really have an impact. The only way I can get the pedals to move fully is with my hands, so maybe it will prove a good arm workout! I've tried loosening bolts and oiling but nothing seems to improve the range of movement which is quite disappointing.

Oh Blue Christmas
Oh Blue Christmas

5.0 out of 5 stars A Happy Blue Christmas!, 15 Nov 2012
This review is from: Oh Blue Christmas (Audio CD)
Such a lovely album. Although it's November, I had to play it, just to hear the songs. Never disappointed with this artist. Now when are you coming to UK to tour?!

Pac-Man World 2
Pac-Man World 2

2.0 out of 5 stars not so great as the last Pacman, 15 Nov 2012
= Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Pac-Man World 2 (Video Game)
I found the screen shots difficult to work out where I was meant to go, not as intuitive as the last Pacman game for Playstation. It's also easy to lose lives wandering off where you (think) you're meant to be.
As such, I got quickly frustrated and gave up with this game. A shame, as Pacman is a great icon of gaming, but it hasn't been done justice here.