Profile for craigyknows > Reviews

Content by craigyknows

craigyknows

KTEC New Apple Ipad 3 HD And iPad 2 Aluminium Bluetooth Keyboard Stand Case Cover Protection

4.0 out of 5 stars Good solid product, 1 April 2013
I looked for an age at keyboard/case options and in the end to the gamble on this one. Very happy with it and I find it bizarre that I get compliments on this product from people with much more expensive alternatives.

Sennheiser MM 450 Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Headset
Sennheiser MM 450 Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Headset

3.0 out of 5 stars Noise cancelling not worth the extra cost, get the mm 400s, 3 Aug 2011
All of the positive things you read about the mm 450s are true and I won't add to them.

I just wanted to post that if you are using these for general commute (bus and train) then the extra cost (currently £100) of having the mm450 with NoiseGard 2.0 compared to the mm 400 without, is not worth it. I have not tried them on a plane where I suppose the noise to be blocked is a consistent rumble but again I wouldn't expect to see any vast improvement.

On a positive note, I'm using the mm 450s with my iphone 3GS and it surprisingly DOES control track skip, even though the manual says it doesn't, so hang fire on purchasing the BTD 300i.

On a negative note :), the manual doesn't include all the functionality. Had to google how to use Voice Control (press the bluetooth button briefly).