Profile for Daninfrance > Reviews

Daninfrance

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
MarineTraffic
MarineTraffic

4.0 out of 5 stars like the flight radar this lets you see what's at sea, 14 Jun. 2015
This review is from: MarineTraffic (App)
Great entertainment whilst on holiday by the sea.

Black Case Logic QHDC-101 Hard Drive Case
Black Case Logic QHDC-101 Hard Drive Case

4.0 out of 5 stars neat and compact, 14 May 2015
Neat compact and the harddrive fits snugly so no shaking about inside. Keeps harddrive clean and safe and still small enough to fit in pockets.

Samsung M3 1TB USB 3.0 Slimline Portable Hard Drive - Black
Samsung M3 1TB USB 3.0 Slimline Portable Hard Drive - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great peice of kit and value for money, 14 May 2015
Fantastic bit of kit, I've saved everything from my desktop and transfered 70+ films and it's hardly touched the memory. very small compact & lightweight, looks good and is smaller than my wallet. In it's case it's smaller than my satnav so easy to carry in baggage. I've a Samsung TV so it plugs straight into that and I've instant access to all my films and photo's in comfort of my living room. The speed of transfering data from pc via usb 3 connection is noticable and my new pc has a usb3 hub as well so expect it to be even faster.

Toshiba SD1020 - DVD Player
Toshiba SD1020 - DVD Player

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, no complaints, 14 May 2015
Nice price and very neat and slim, has played all I needed and have no complaints. Bought it especially for use in the caravan as space is limited and it suits the bill.

Shazam
Shazam

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant and clever, 6 April 2015
This review is from: Shazam (App)
Really great app, my wife was given loads of files filled with mp3 music and whilst I originally thought to download software to read and identify the music she wants to sort it into folders herself and delete those she doesn't like. So, I downloaded this app to my Kindle fire tablet and while she plays the music, those she doesn't know she gets me to Shazam, it's recognised all but 2 from hundreds so far. She's happier as she doesn't want software that re-arranges her music files, winner all round.

MailOnline Tablet
MailOnline Tablet

4.0 out of 5 stars Just what I need for when I'm abroad and need to keep up with UK & world news, 28 Mar. 2015
This review is from: MailOnline Tablet (App)
Great free app that delivers what it says, all the news stories you could want and you don't have to download a e version of a paper with all the adverts, just pure news well divided into relevent sections.

BalanceFrom High Accuracy Premium Digital Bathroom Scale with 3.6
BalanceFrom High Accuracy Premium Digital Bathroom Scale with 3.6
Offered by BalanceFrom UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Good looking easy to use & value for money, 16 Mar. 2015
Very nice set of scales that look good and are unobtrusive on the bathroom floor. I like the feature of having the weight displayed in KG or Lbs or Stones & lbs. A very bright and easy to read display. I think the battery use is quite heavy but am not sure how long the originals were in the machine before it came from stock and the 2nd set I used may have had a couple of used ones in there, so I'm waiting to see how long this current all new set will last. Be aware these scales will scare you as they are obviously very accurate and tell the truth, maybe on future models they could put an additional choice of weight options and add a " tell a lie" weight for those feeling down days.

Bluedio HT(Shooting Brake) wireless bluetooth 4.1 stereo headphones (Black)
Bluedio HT(Shooting Brake) wireless bluetooth 4.1 stereo headphones (Black)
Offered by Bluedio

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value and quality, 16 Mar. 2015
Just what I wanted, am not a big listener of music but occasionally I do like to sit and blast out my choice and can do it now without all the cables & wires to my stereo or from my mp3. Sound is good and controls are easy to see and reach although a bit fine and close together for my big hands. I'm not sure they would feel so comfortable with prolonged wear but as I never spend so long doing that it's not a problem for me. A good buy at a good price for medium usage.

TeckNet® G921 Wireless Bluetooth 4.1 H-Turbine Headphone With 57-mm neodymium drivers, Noise Isolation cushions, Built-in Mic and 3.5mm Wired Audio-In
Offered by TECKNET

4.0 out of 5 stars Good buy for casual use and great to have no wires., 6 Feb. 2015
I like wireless gadgets and for the price this was a great buy, I'm not a daily user of the product and for the couple of hours I might use it a week to listen to music it suits my purpose. It's easy to use and set up, not the most comfortable to wear for long periods but good sound so more than happy.

Globalebuy® 3.5mm A2DP HI-FI Stereo Bluetooth Music Transmitter Adapter Dongle For Universal Audio Devices (PC/TablePC, TV, Mobile Phone, iPhone/Ipad/iPad, MP3/MP4/Media Player) (Black)

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok but would consider a more expensive model if I was using it more often., 6 Feb. 2015
It works fine with my speaker and headphones but the jack plug is a bit loose with the cable that arrived with the transmitter so had to change it for one I already had in the house. Every minute or so it cuts out and in again so don't know if this is the jack plug connection at fault or if it's the unit catching up or refreshing, still for the price and the small amount of time I'll use it I think it's adequate for what I want.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5