Profile for John Frempog > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
TaylorMade R11 Golf Glove For Right Handed Player - Large
TaylorMade R11 Golf Glove For Right Handed Player - Large
Offered by The Sports HQ

3.0 out of 5 stars Excellent products and the items was very packaged as well ..., 21 Dec. 2014
Excellent products and the items was very packaged as well as delivered on time. The only problem I had was both items I purchased as Right & Left Gloves was delivered both Lefts n I accidental order Large instead of Medium. Both item has been sent back for refund. Thank you

Yellowstone Inflatable Single Armchair - Black/Spots, 85x86x53 cm
Yellowstone Inflatable Single Armchair - Black/Spots, 85x86x53 cm
Offered by Arthurstrading

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 6 Jun. 2014
The product is really good but a bit too big as take so much space in the house and I had to purchase pump from argos.

many thanks.

John

Replacement Headphone Cable For Monster Beats pro by Dr.Dre,detox,headphone (RED)

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 6 Jun. 2014
I purchase this product hoping that it's will work with Beat by Dr Dre Pro headphone but as I try connecting to the bottom of the headphone, it's just too big to connect so i'm stack with the item now.

Cable Matters MHL 2.0 to HDMI Adapter with integrated USB Charging Port and 2m Charging Cable for Samsung Galaxy S3/S4/S5/Note 2/Note 3/Note 8.0/Note 10.1 - White
Offered by Cable Matters

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 6 Jun. 2014
This product is good and very easy to used. When I first connected it's was not working until I reset my phone and The USB port need to be connected to power.

The only problem is that the screen keeps blinking whilst watching the movies.

Many thanks.

John

Galaxy S5 Case, Spigen [Stand Feature] Samsung Galaxy S5 Case Flip [Flip View] [Metallic White] Premium Slim Flip Cover Folio Case with View Window for Galaxy S5 / Galaxy SV / Galaxy S V - Metallic White (SGP10843)
Offered by Spigen UK Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 6 Jun. 2014
Awesome product, This case is my every day use and I love it but the only problems is the small screen keeps dirty.

Many thanks,

Terrapin 6-in-1 Screen Protector Case/Guard/Film/ Cover for Samsung Galaxy S5
Terrapin 6-in-1 Screen Protector Case/Guard/Film/ Cover for Samsung Galaxy S5
Offered by ClickJunkie

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 6 Jun. 2014
Many thanks for this product as it's really good item, I will recommend this product to families and friends.

Many thanks

Samsung Notebook Cover for 7 inch Galaxy Tab 2 - White
Samsung Notebook Cover for 7 inch Galaxy Tab 2 - White
Offered by Handyparadise UK (Tax included)

5.0 out of 5 stars Top designed, 6 Jun. 2014
This product is very good and excellent item. I admire everytime i used the cover it's look good and it's evry protected. Please, You should recommend item that will keep the cover clean.

many thanks.

Amscan International 27.5 cm Christening Latex Balloon, Pack of 6, Blue
Amscan International 27.5 cm Christening Latex Balloon, Pack of 6, Blue
Offered by Goods Online 24/7

3.0 out of 5 stars Very good product, 6 Jun. 2014
This Christening Latex balloon was excellent product. well designed beautiful as My wife loved it and She has recommend for friends.

Many thanks.

Spigen Tough Armor Protective Case for Samsung Galaxy S5 - Gun Metal
Spigen Tough Armor Protective Case for Samsung Galaxy S5 - Gun Metal
Offered by Spigen UK Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, 6 Jun. 2014
I purchase this product because as I read about the reviews, I believe that this product will benefit my phone support and I will recommend this product to friends.

Many thanks John.F

Ukdapper - Vinnic L1154-C10-AG13 Alkaline Manganese Button (Pack of 10) Cells
Ukdapper - Vinnic L1154-C10-AG13 Alkaline Manganese Button (Pack of 10) Cells
Offered by Smartshop Online

3.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 6 Jun. 2014
I purchase this product and It's fine as no problem yet. The reason why i brought this products is the on the High Street, I purchase some and I feel that i was robbered.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3