Profile for Mike M > Reviews

Treat Your Own Back
Treat Your Own Back
by Robin McKenzie

5.0 out of 5 stars Treat Your Own Back, 15 Dec 2013
This review is from: Treat Your Own Back (Paperback)
I found this book invaluable as I suffer from chronic back back. I would recommend this to anyone also suffering.

7 Steps to a Pain-Free Life: How to Rapidly Relieve Back and Neck Pain
7 Steps to a Pain-Free Life: How to Rapidly Relieve Back and Neck Pain
by Robin A McKenzie

5.0 out of 5 stars 7 Steps to a Pain-Free Life: How to Rapidly Relieve Back and Neck Pain, 15 Dec 2013

Greased Lightning Crystal Clear 1Ltr Exterior Glass & Mirror Cleaner & Protector
Offered by Greased Lightning

5.0 out of 5 stars Greased Lightning Crystal Clear 1Ltr Exterior Glass & Mirror Cleaner..., 15 Dec 2013
Used in conjunction with Greased Lightning products. I absolutely love the product as part of my ongoing car care regime.

Greased Lightning Brilliant Black 1Ltr Deep Gloss Black Tyre Shine Brand New
Greased Lightning Brilliant Black 1Ltr Deep Gloss Black Tyre Shine Brand New
Offered by Greased Lightning

5.0 out of 5 stars Greased Lightning Brilliant Black 1Ltr Deep Gloss Black Tyre Shine Brand..., 15 Dec 2013

3 x Professional Tyre Dressing Applicator Foam Sponge Pad
3 x Professional Tyre Dressing Applicator Foam Sponge Pad
Offered by Performance Centre

5.0 out of 5 stars 3 x Professional Tyre Dressing Applicator Foam Sponge Pad, 15 Dec 2013

Intel Core i5 4670K Quad Core Retail CPU (Socket 1150, 3.40GHz, 6MB, Haswell, 84W, Intel Graphics, BX80646I74770, 4th Generation Intel Core, Turbo Boost Technology 2.0)

5.0 out of 5 stars Intel Core i5 4670K Quad Core Retail CPU (Socket 1150, 3.40GHz, 6MB,..., 15 Dec 2013
My youngest son is computer crazy and is thrilled with building his own computer. This was but one component required.

NZXT Phantom 410 Midi Tower Chassis - White
NZXT Phantom 410 Midi Tower Chassis - White
Offered by Specialtech

5.0 out of 5 stars NZXT Phantom 410 Midi Tower Chassis - White, 15 Dec 2013

Be Quiet Dark Rock Pro 2 CPU Cooler
Be Quiet Dark Rock Pro 2 CPU Cooler

5.0 out of 5 stars Be Quiet Dark Rock Pro 2 CPU Cooler, 15 Dec 2013

MSI Z87-G45-GAMING ATX Motherboard (Intel Z87, 4x DDR3, DVI, HDMI, 6x USB3.0, GBE LAN, LGA1150 Socket)
Offered by hardware-webseite

5.0 out of 5 stars MSI Z87-G45-GAMING ATX Motherboard (Intel Z87, 4x DDR3, DVI, HDMI, 6x..., 15 Dec 2013

The Paradise - Series 1-2 Box Set [DVD]
The Paradise - Series 1-2 Box Set [DVD]
Dvd ~ Emun Elliott

5.0 out of 5 stars The Paradise - Series 1-2 Box Set [DVD], 15 Dec 2013
My wife and I are huge fans of the series. A great gift for recapturing the joy of watching again.

Page: 1 | 2