Profile for Michelle Guzman > Reviews

Content by Michelle Guzman

Michelle Guzman "Miche_guz" (usa)

Page: 1 | 2
Sony GT44 In-Car Radio CD Unit with Front USB and AUX-IN Connection - Green Illumination

5.0 out of 5 stars My husband loves it!, 29 Jan 2014
I bought it for my husband as an anniversary gift. He was able to install it himself, even though he's not into electronics or cars. It had all of the parts necessary for the install. He loves the fact that with a microphone AUX cable he can use it as a speakerphone, he can also play all of his music via his iphone. He installed it into his Peugeot Partner 2005. I'm glad that I bought him something he liked.

Palm and Pond Breastfeeding Cover - Turquoise Floral
Palm and Pond Breastfeeding Cover - Turquoise Floral
Offered by Daisybabyshop
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 29 Jan 2014
It's a great cover for breast feeding in public. I'm not a fan of popping my breast out in public, even if it is to feed my baby, and this is a handy tool to breastfeed discretely. Blankets are hard to keep steady or fall over the baby's face, this has a little wire built on the top part so you can see the baby which is helpful. I'd recommend it!

Cath Kidston Wild Flowers Assorted Mini Hand Cream Set
Cath Kidston Wild Flowers Assorted Mini Hand Cream Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice hand Cream, 29 Jan 2014
They smell so nice and leave your hands very moisturized. I bought it as a gift and the receiver really liked them.

The Good Wife - Seasons 1 and 2 [DVD]
The Good Wife - Seasons 1 and 2 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Julianna Margulies
Price: 19.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Great show., 29 Jan 2014
I watched this show before and purchased it for my mother as a gift. She's gotten into it and really likes it.

GoPro Removable LCD Touch Screen
GoPro Removable LCD Touch Screen
Offered by Aspen Sale
Price: 80.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 29 Jan 2014
Bought as a Christmas gift for my husband and he loved it.
He can use his go pro and finally see what he's taking pictures of and recording without having to plug it in to the computer and realize he's at a bad angle. I would recommend this product.

DC Shoes D0102812 Men's Hat Pine One Size
DC Shoes D0102812 Men's Hat Pine One Size
Offered by bags4lads
Price: 12.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift, 29 Jan 2014
Bought as a gift and the receiver really liked it.
I would recommend this product to other buyers. Thanks again.

Emma Jane Nursing Bra with Pads (38B-F, Nude)
Emma Jane Nursing Bra with Pads (38B-F, Nude)
Offered by Mothersbliss
Price: 17.50

5.0 out of 5 stars So comfy., 29 Jan 2014
The bra is super comfy. It fits perfectly. The padding shape is kind of funny when you aren't wearing the bra, it looks kind of lumpy, but it sits nicely when you put it on and there's no lumpiness.

Emma Jane Seamless Nursing Bra (38, Black)
Emma Jane Seamless Nursing Bra (38, Black)
Offered by Bumps Maternity Wear
Price: 10.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy. Wisn I got padding though, 29 Jan 2014
It is a comfy bra. I bought two, one with padding and one without padding from Emma Jane and prefer the padded one.
The padding adds extra support.

Angelsounds Fetal Heart Detector (Doppler)
Angelsounds Fetal Heart Detector (Doppler)
Price: 20.66

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Product, 29 Aug 2013
I actually did not receive the same product that is on the image. That is the reason I gave it a 4 Star and not a 5.
However, the AngelSounds Heart Detector that I did receive, worked just perfect. I was able to hear my baby's heart beat after a few minutes on my first go (at 10 weeks). You know it's the baby's heart when it's at about 150 bpm. I used some baby oil on my belly instead of the gel and it worked perfectly.

G-Shock Men's Quartz Watch with Black Dial Digital Display and Black Bracelet strap  GW-M5610BC-1ER
G-Shock Men's Quartz Watch with Black Dial Digital Display and Black Bracelet strap GW-M5610BC-1ER

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Watch and Great Service!, 11 May 2013
The watch is awesome. I got it as a gift for my husband. I'm sure he'll like it. :)
The service is fantastic!

Page: 1 | 2