Profile for Ms Judith Connett > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
A Different Shade Of Death: A Storage Ghost Murder Mystery
A Different Shade Of Death: A Storage Ghost Murder Mystery

5.0 out of 5 stars great read, 21 Sep 2014
Another great story. This has been the best so far. Definitely recommend this. I feel I am getting to really know Grace shame the story is so short however this does not detract from the story. I do enjoy this author's writing as the stories are easy to get into as a lot of authors write in the first person a style I hate. These stories are full of good and quirky dialogue.

The Last Reading (A Storage Ghost Murder Mystery Book 1)
The Last Reading (A Storage Ghost Murder Mystery Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars None, 18 Sep 2014
I loved this short story it was well written,shame it was so short. The author should write a full length novel as she is a good writer.A novel idea about storage lockers I will think of these stories when I watch the series. Highly recommend this.

Song of Vanora
Song of Vanora

2.0 out of 5 stars None, 16 Sep 2014
This review is from: Song of Vanora (Kindle Edition)
I usually like time travel stories but this did not feel realistic and was too far fetched and rather silly. Well written though hence two stars just a shame about the plot. I gave up quarter way through.

Yard Sale
Yard Sale

5.0 out of 5 stars riveting, 15 Sep 2014
This review is from: Yard Sale (Kindle Edition)
This was an exceptional story with great characters. Three generations of a family telling the trials and tribulations of family relationships. I really felt that I knew the characters. It was very poignant and actually made me cry without giving away too much. I really felt for Grace. I could not put this book down. The only negative it would sometimes jump quickly to another place without warning. I look forward to another story by this author. I highly recommend this it is a great story and I am just sad I have finished it.

Seeing Things
Seeing Things

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 8 Sep 2014
This review is from: Seeing Things (Kindle Edition)
I enjoyed this story very much. It was a well written story which I could not put down until I knew the outcome. The theme was very original an unusual ghost/mystery story. This author really knows how to write a good and intelligent story. I would certainly read something else by this author. I would highly recommend this.

Black Water Creek
Black Water Creek

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 26 Aug 2014
This review is from: Black Water Creek (Kindle Edition)
A very good story,great plot and very well written. I would certainly recommend it. My main criticism is it needed better proof reading as a lot of typos etc however I still enjoyed the story.I will certainly read more by this author.

A Perfect Home
A Perfect Home

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 14 Aug 2014
This review is from: A Perfect Home (Kindle Edition)
This is not my usual type of book but had enjoyed heartstones by this author so gave this a go and really enjoyed it.She is a good writer her storys are very easy to read,good dialogue between the characters. I hope she writes another novel I would certainly read it. She is very descriptive which really brings the story to life.I expect there are a few mothers like Williams.I certainly recommend this novel.

Bonded Heart
Bonded Heart

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful, 7 Aug 2014
This review is from: Bonded Heart (Kindle Edition)
A great story very readable and the attraction between roz and branoc not too slushy which can be a turn off.The storyline was very very good not just a romance which can be boring but a well rounded story with real characters and their frailities.Jane Jackson knows how to write a story if this one is anything to go by.

Accomplished in Murder (Accomplished Mysteries, Book 1)
Accomplished in Murder (Accomplished Mysteries, Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars great short story, 29 July 2014
I normally avoid short stories but gave this a go and enjoyed.Like another reviewer it has all the elements of a full novel. Would like a longer story however would certainly recommend this give it a go.

The Widow's Painted Room: A Fidgett & Klein Mystery
The Widow's Painted Room: A Fidgett & Klein Mystery

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 28 July 2014
A brilliant short story I would like to see the author write a full novel using these two characters. Very well written I look forward to the next one.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6