Profile for Constance > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
The Haunting of Highdown Hall
The Haunting of Highdown Hall

5.0 out of 5 stars high down Hall, 24 Nov. 2014
I love ghost stories as I think most people do. I've read good and bad, and this story is definitely up there with the good. Started it on Saturday and finished it to day-Monday. It would have been completed on Sunday if it wasn't for life getting in the way!
Most exciting. Love the characters, my favourite being the lovely Jed. I could see him, he seemed so real. I look forward to reading more by this author.
Well done

Desolation Point
Desolation Point

5.0 out of 5 stars Desolation Point, 14 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Desolation Point (Kindle Edition)
The best book I have read thus far. Pacy and a real whodunit. I couldn't put it down. A cliche I know, but it's a real page turner. Well done Andrew. Can't wait for the next book.

Shadows Behind A Screen (A Tom Jones Thriller Book 2)
Shadows Behind A Screen (A Tom Jones Thriller Book 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars shadows behind a screen, 11 Nov. 2014
Another excellent read from the pen of Andrew Puckett. Well thought out with quite a twist in the tale. I look forward to reading more.

Bite: The most gripping thriller you will ever read
Bite: The most gripping thriller you will ever read

4.0 out of 5 stars Bite, 18 Oct. 2014
With all the worry about Ebola, one could probably forgive the world about forgetting malaria. This story is truly apocalyptic. Excellent writing and excellent reading. Difficult to put down but equally hard to read. Well researched. Congratulations to the author.

Bloodhound (A Tom Jones Thriller Book 1)
Bloodhound (A Tom Jones Thriller Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Bloodhound, 9 Oct. 2014
Another good read from this author. Very topical, although the book was written well before the referendum. It's a frightening thought that something like this can happen even in this country. With so many threats in this world on the increase, we like to think that the UK is safe, but in reality, it isn't. Well written and pacy. I look forward to reading more from this author. I have already read at least four books. All extremely good and very readable.

Natural Reaction (A Mary O'Reilly Paranormal Mystery Book 6)
Natural Reaction (A Mary O'Reilly Paranormal Mystery Book 6)

4.0 out of 5 stars natural reaction, 7 July 2014
Another good read from Terri Reid. I have read the first six and intend to read the rest in the near future. If the other books are as good as the six I have already devoured, I'm in for a treat.

Good Tidings (A Mary O'Reilly Paranormal Mystery Book 2)
Good Tidings (A Mary O'Reilly Paranormal Mystery Book 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars good tidings, 2 July 2014
Such an interesting book. I laughed and cried at the same time. Will be downloading other Terri Reid books. Well done.

The Last Queen of England (Jefferson Tayte Genealogical Mystery)
The Last Queen of England (Jefferson Tayte Genealogical Mystery)

4.0 out of 5 stars the last queen of England, 29 Jun. 2014
Another rollicking adventure with genealogy at the heart. A real page turner. As an amateur genealogist, I find the facts of where and how to look for clues in my own family trees, most enlightening. We'll done Steve Robinson

Death Before Time
Death Before Time

4.0 out of 5 stars Death Before Time, 23 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Death Before Time (Kindle Edition)
What a very good read. For anyone liking medical dramas, this has got to be the book for you. I have read a previous book by Andrew Puckett, and whilst I enjoyed that one, I enjoyed this one more. His previous career in the NHS has proved to be fertile ground for well thought out stories.
Scarily thought provoking.

For All Our Sins (DCI Claire Winters series Book 1)
For All Our Sins (DCI Claire Winters series Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars for all our sins, 15 Jun. 2014
Scary. What a twist in the tale. It certainly never occurred to me that Stevie & Diego were the same person. I live on crime stories and usually work out 'who dun it' fairly quickly but this story was different. Well done.
I will download your other novels. If they're half as good as For All Our Sins, your readers will not be disappointed.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 15, 2014 7:07 PM BST

Page: 1 | 2 | 3