Profile for tinylinedancer > Reviews

Content by tinylinedancer

tinylinedancer

All About Reiki: Your Beginner's Guide to Discovering Reiki, Healing, Self-Treatments, Attunements, Your Seven Chakras, Performing Aura Viewings, and the Reiki Symbols

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 9 Aug 2014
Not a bad book for the price I paid. Not in depth enough for my use unfortunately.

Homescapes Solid Metal Bookends Support Anchor perfect decorative book holder and nautical gift for sailing and yachting enthusiasts
Offered by HOMESCAPES

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent item, 7 Jun 2014
These a good and solid. They look good on their own or with books. I thought they were expensive but on arrival turned out to be worth every penny.

The Cruel Sea
The Cruel Sea

5.0 out of 5 stars We love it, 7 Jun 2014
This review is from: The Cruel Sea (Kindle Edition)
I bought this to read to my Dad as it is one of his favorite books.
We love it! I can enlarge the print when he is well enough to read. never lose the page and it can't get torn.

On Death and Dying
On Death and Dying

5.0 out of 5 stars Every health care professional should read, 2 May 2014
I bought this book as a support for my therapy work. It is the best books I have read that gives insight into individual perspectives of our own mortality and how we respond to death. All health care professionals should read Kubler-Ross. She handles the subject with compassion and insight.

ForeFront Cases® New Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 Leather Case Cover / Stand For New Generation Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 (8.0) 8GB 3G + WiFi with Magnetic Auto Sleep Wake Function + Stylus Pen Worth £4.50
Offered by Forefront Cases

4.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 2 May 2014
I wasn't sure which case would be best. So I chose the lowest priced one. It does everything you would expect. Maybe not as robust or fancy as some but certainly worth the price.

Wooden Reading Rest - Adjustable Cookbook Holder
Wooden Reading Rest - Adjustable Cookbook Holder
Offered by Gizoo - Gadgets & Gifts

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 8 Mar 2014
This item does exactly what it says on the tin. I wanted it for larg thick reference books and it is very capable of taking them. Folds away flat when not in use. Good value for money.

Learning Resources Anatomy 9.6 cm Model Brain
Learning Resources Anatomy 9.6 cm Model Brain

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 8 Mar 2014
This item was smaller than I expected. It does not fit together as the pegs do not line up with the hole to attatch the parts together. I wanted it to show the inner parts of the brain, it is not suitable for this as it has never fitted together. In my opinion of little academic, ornamental or decorative use.

Fast Fabric Gifts: Scrap Fabric Style, Small Scale Sewing, Thrifty Chic: 30 Irresistible Fabric Gifts
by Sally Southern

4.0 out of 5 stars Fabric Gifts, 6 Mar 2012
I bought this book for inspiration to help young people start to sew. It has lots of usefull ideas that I have been able to use. Some are a little fiddly for beginners but if you can do basic sewing it is fairly straight forward.