Profile for L. Hazell > Reviews

Content by L. Hazell

L. Hazell

Raspberry Ketones and Colon Cleanse Weight Loss Detox Combo Pack by Nutravita - UK Manufactured High Quality Dietary Supplement - Great Value Order Today (90 x Raspberry Ketone + 60 x Colon Cleanse Detox) - Suitable for Vegetarians - 100% No Questions Asked Money Back Guarantee
Offered by Nutravita

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased...., 5 Jun. 2016
After using these products for three days, I felt more comfortable, less bloated and checked on the scales and I had lost nearly 3lb!
The colon cleanser is mild enough not to give you any stomach cramps but still does the job it is intended for. I have just reached the end of my first week and I have already ordered my next batch as I feel that for me, these are definately worth a go during my weight loss journey!

Update: I have used these products for over 2 weeks now, I continue to feel good using them, less bloated and less hungry with no side effects. I am pleased with the results and would recommend them.

Ferplast Dubai 80 65034011SF Aquarium White Without Filter Approx. 125 L
Ferplast Dubai 80 65034011SF Aquarium White Without Filter Approx. 125 L

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely tank - shame about the damage!, 11 April 2013
I have received this tank and it is damaged in 2 places. The plastic casing is split and cracked which ruins the whole look. I must state that this damage has not been caused in transit. The packaging was undamaged, the tank was well packed . This item has been sent out damaged! I have decided not to return it which is my choice as I have been so looking forward to receiving it and I do not want to go through all the hassle of returning it and waiting for another one. I know that I do have the option of returning it if I wanted.

All I can say is that I'm extremely disappointed! An unhappy customer.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 26, 2013 11:30 AM BST

Shabby Chic / rococo mirror
Shabby Chic / rococo mirror

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice....., 1 Jun. 2010
This review is from: Shabby Chic / rococo mirror
This Shabby Chic/rococo mirror is very attractive and reasonably priced. My only gripes are that the carved 'wood' is very light in weight and also I would have liked the mirror to be a bit bigger and paid a little more for it. All in all, a nice piece of furniture.

Homescapes - White Duck FEATHER AND DOWN Pillow PAIR - Department Store Quality - Anti Dust Mite - Wash at Home Range - Soft firmness

5.0 out of 5 stars Feather pillows, 25 Feb. 2010
Wasn't too sure about buying feather pillows because I thought that they always go hard and quite flat but have to say that these are so bouncy and so comfortable! One quick shake a day and they spring back as new. Thought price was very good also. A great buy!! Thanks.

USB LED Optical Wired Scroll Wheel Mini Mouse Mice For PC Laptop - Black
USB LED Optical Wired Scroll Wheel Mini Mouse Mice For PC Laptop - Black
Offered by ZD Tek

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little mouse......., 24 Jan. 2010
This is a brilliant buy! Just plug in and you're away, nothing to download, works well, love the neon lights and its a really nice size, not too big. Brilliant price also. Great buy!

The First Years Fruity Teether (Pink or Blue)
The First Years Fruity Teether (Pink or Blue)
Offered by EDUFUN - UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Fruity teether, 24 Jan. 2010
I think this is a great buy! Apart from being bright and colourful, its a nice size for baby to play with as well as chew on. Good price too. Great.

RAW 15th Anniversary Greatest Hits The Music
RAW 15th Anniversary Greatest Hits The Music

4.0 out of 5 stars RAW 15th anniv greatest hits The music, 29 April 2009
Good set of tracks. Only drawback is the soft packaging it comes in. Should be a hard plastic case but only soft cardboard.

CharacterWorld Simpsons Bart Star Striker 72" Curtains Including Tie backs
CharacterWorld Simpsons Bart Star Striker 72" Curtains Including Tie backs

5.0 out of 5 stars Bart Simpson star striker 72" curtains, 29 April 2009
These curtains are well made and very good value. Look great with the duvet cover!