Profile for T. Meech > Reviews

Content by T. Meech

T. Meech

Page: 1 | 2
HTC 8.9 inch Nexus 9 Tablet (64-bit NVIDIA Tegra K1 2.3GHz, 2GB RAM, 16GB Memory, Wi-Fi, Android v5.0) Black

5.0 out of 5 stars so pleased that I did, 28 Mar. 2015
I upgraded from a Nexus 7, and I', so pleased that I did. The build quality is excellent, and a huge improvement to the Nexus 7. My only minor complaint is that the power and volume buttons could be better.

TeckNet USB 3.0 4 Port Hub + 5V 2.1A Charge-Only Port With 12V/2A Power Adapter and USB 3.0 Cable

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 28 July 2014
I purchased this 4 port hub when I ran out of USB ports on my PC. It's been working without any problems. The charging port could be handy, but I've not used it. The only downside is that the supplied USB cable is a little short but this isn't a huge problem for me. The device can be run using power supplied just by the PC, but I suspect if you need to run a number of devices that draw power the supplied power supply will be needed.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, needed some work, 20 Dec. 2010
While I would expect any "handcraft" item to have imperfections that would give the item character, the box I received had many ugly dents, scratches and obvious tooling marks. The brass clasp on the front of the box looks very cheap and was badly tarnished. The box was covered in some sort of lacquer, which I assume was meant to give it an antique look, however this would run off on your hands.

With the application of some polish and some elbow grease, I was able to get the box looking acceptable

Rynn's World (Space Marine Battles)
Rynn's World (Space Marine Battles)
by Steve Parker

4.0 out of 5 stars Probably written by an Ork, 21 Jun. 2010
Like the green skins, there is nothing subtle about this book. The book moves from one piece of action to the next, rarely giving the reader a moment to ponder any deeper meaning in the unfolding events. I agree with many of the reviews that score this book lower, and if I was expecting a more thought provoking tale, then I would have scored it lower then 4 stars. However, reading this book was a very enjoyable experience.

Nokia CA-101 Micro USB Data Cable
Nokia CA-101 Micro USB Data Cable
Offered by B2B TRADING

2.0 out of 5 stars Misleading Photo, 11 Jun. 2010
The cable I received was of poor build quality, but having only paid a couple of pounds for it, I can't complain. The photo, description and RRP, is a little misleading, giving the impression of a genuine Nokia cable (the photo clearly shows a nokia logo). When I emailed the supplier, they explained that the price would indicate that it wasn't genuine Nokia. I can't fault their logic, but perhaps the photo and description should be updated.

SanDisk 16GB Micro Cruzer - Retail Pack
SanDisk 16GB Micro Cruzer - Retail Pack

1.0 out of 5 stars Fails with large files, 10 Jun. 2009
For the price this flash drive seems like good value, but I found the build quality to be cheap.

The drive seems to be fine for smaller files, however when I was trying to copy large (300Mb+) database files to the drive, the copy process often fails. I've tried the drive in several computers, including laptops and desktops, all have the same problem.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 22, 2009 2:57 PM GMT

Kingston Technology 8GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive
Kingston Technology 8GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally Hassle Free, 10 Jun. 2009
I've had no problems with this USB Flash drive. It gets battered around in my pocket everyday, and it keeps working.

I've had problems with ScanDisk USB Flash drives in the past, so this Kingston drive is a great alternative.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Low Quality, 27 Feb. 2009
I'm still looking for a good headphone adapter for the G1. Like the others I've tried the build quality is poor, and the sound quality is rubbish

Eve Online (PC)
Eve Online (PC)

5.0 out of 5 stars Epic win for new and seasoned players, 27 Feb. 2009
This review is from: Eve Online (PC) (Video Game)
At first glance this game can appear intimidating; there is just so much that you can do. But don't panic, focus on a few short term goals and before you know it, you'll be hooked. The depth of the game is vast, the more you know, the more you want to know.

The new expansion tries to appeal to the new and old players alike. The new player experience has been overhauled to guide inexperienced players in the early stages of the game. Don't worry about catching up with other players, your skill learning is accelerated in the beginning, and it doesn't take long before you can complete with the more seasoned players. This game is so much more than skill points and grinding levels.

You can play Eve solo, but to get the most out of the game, it's better to team up with friends. Corporations (guilds) are always looking for new players. Some, like Eve University, have been created for the sole purpose of helping new players.

Fly safe.

24kt GOLD Stereo Headset audio Headphone / earphone Adapter speaker cable for T-Mobile G1 (11 pin mini USB to 3.5mm stereo) by DURAGADGET?

2.0 out of 5 stars Not very durable, 12 Dec. 2008
I wanted to use a different set of headphones to the ones supplied with the G1 mobile phone. The adapter works, however the design is not very durable. Within only a few hours of normal use, the insulation around thin cable had come away from the 3.5mm socket.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 13, 2008 11:36 PM GMT

Page: 1 | 2