Profile for Mr. R. J. K. Sked > Reviews

Content by Mr. R. J. K. Sked

Mr. R. J. K. Sked "Skeddy" (Littlehampton, UK)

The Duckling Gets a Cookie!?
The Duckling Gets a Cookie!?
by Mo Willems
Price: 5.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh my gosh!, 22 Jun 2013
This is such a funny book!

We have the rest of the collection already and when we saw this, we just had to get it.

The story is very good at teaching children how to ask for things "politely". It is very, very funny when the pigeon goes mental because the duckling has a cookie.

Recommend this, as well as all of the rest.

Mazes And Monsters [DVD]
Mazes And Monsters [DVD]
Dvd ~ Tom Hanks
Price: 5.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible VHS "RIP" - not worth purchasing (Not the sellers fault), 22 Jun 2013
This review is from: Mazes And Monsters [DVD] (DVD)
I spent 3 weeks placing orders with various retailers to get hold of a copy of this film, and was over the moon when I as told that this was being despatched.

Sadly, the actual DVD has been ripped from a VHS, and ripped badly. The quality of the film is terrible, and the last 10 mins are corrupt.

This is not the fault of Zoverstocks - it is the fault of Pegasus entertainment. (http://www.pegasus-ent.com/)

I would urge you to avoid getting the DVD version of this film - you will be disappointed.

PestBye Battery Operated Cat Repeller - Ultrasonic Cat Scarer
PestBye Battery Operated Cat Repeller - Ultrasonic Cat Scarer
Price: 14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant - small investment for super results!, 7 Aug 2011
I was also unsure if this cat repeller would work but gave it a try...

BRILLIANT!!

The cat next door had been leaving, what can only be described as atomic poop, outside our back door for two weeks. Squirting it with a water pistol didn't work.

Ordered up this, and it's been installed for a week.

The results? Works every time.

Spiked this into the ground at the end of the garden, full sensor setting to give a full sweep of the garden and for a week the cat has not only NOT left any little parcels of poop/slime, but when it has jumped over the wall - it's heard this go off and has scuttled away.

Brilliant!

Really pleased and it does work - I've had mine on dots 3-4 for frequency, and full sensor. Anything that goes past our back door and between the sensor (a good 4 meters away) sets it off.

Ex-Pro Xbox 360, HD Digital AV Cable - SCART, Phono, SVHS & Optical output. Gold plated premium connection.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing quality, very robust, 22 April 2010
After being mis sold a cable at Game, I wanted to lay my hands on a direct replacement for the cable that orignally came with my xbox 360.

This cable was just what I was looking for - the product details were very clear, and perfectly explained what each of the leads was for.

The quality of the signal that is received by the TV is awesome - thanks in no small part to the gold plated connections.

GARMIN 010-10702-00 GPS Antenna Kit
GARMIN 010-10702-00 GPS Antenna Kit
Price: 20.82

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 5 Jun 2009
We have a little Garmin i3, and since we got a Mini, it would take around 20 mins for it to find a signal.

Once we got this little anttena, and fitted it to the roof, the unit was picking up a signal instantly.

We were even able to keep the unit off and go to a bad well known location, and right away, a signal was picked up.

Brilliant product, brilliant price!