Profile for I. Sato > Reviews

Content by I. Sato

I. Sato "MysteriousJogo" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Official Xbox 360 Wireless Gaming Receiver For Windows (Xbox 360)
Official Xbox 360 Wireless Gaming Receiver For Windows (Xbox 360)
Offered by Epic Modz

3.0 out of 5 stars Works as advertised, 22 Nov 2013
More or less connected easily to my PC and works just fine with my 360 controllers - it is nice to have multiple controllers connected so I can play multiplayer PC games.

Bioshock Infinite: Premium Edition (PC DVD)
Bioshock Infinite: Premium Edition (PC DVD)
Offered by GAMEFORCE

4.0 out of 5 stars Spectacular in many ways, average in one, 22 Nov 2013
Firstly the stuff the comes with the premium edition is a treat, I enjoyed looking over the the art book and cards, the little figurines sit on my shelf right now.

Now the game, and I'll keep it short and sweet cause this particular title is possible spoiler bait:
Art direction is fantastic - Columbia is beautiful and well crafted, all the little details really make it seem real yet fantastic.
Sound is fantastic - The music is well crafted (to say anymore is spoilery) and the voice acting is great.
Story is engaging - Really had me on the edge of my seat and I really enjoyed it (though 2nd time round it raised some questions).
Gameplay is ... average - The shooting gameplay in Bioshock Infinite is decidedly standard, solid but nothing quite as spectacular as the first time I popped a vigor in Bioshock 1 and sadly the same can be said for the new powers.

Overall it was a great experience, engaging if not something I'd play many times over - I'm looking forward to the expansion DLC.

Robin Hood (Special Edition) [DVD]
Robin Hood (Special Edition) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Wolfgang Reitherman

4.0 out of 5 stars Ah Disney Classics, 22 Nov 2013
I love the sense of mischievous justice classic Disney films had (the ones that weren't a little racist/sexist) and Robin Hood is definitely one of the better ones - would recommend for kids who love Disney and animals and anyone who wants a short nostalgia trip.

My Neighbour Totoro [DVD]
My Neighbour Totoro [DVD]
Dvd ~ Hayao Miyazaki

4.0 out of 5 stars Hard to get into as an adult new to Studio Ghibli, 22 Nov 2013
This review is from: My Neighbour Totoro [DVD] (DVD)
Got this for my girlfriend as she is a big fan of studio Ghibli, she loves it, me less so. I can see the appeal if you grew up with Totoro but as I didn't it was hard for me to remain engaged the whole way through. It gets 4 stars though as I image it's aimed at kids and I would definitely show it to any I have in the future.

Laputa: Castle In The Sky [DVD]
Laputa: Castle In The Sky [DVD]
Dvd ~ Hayao Miyazaki

4.0 out of 5 stars For fans of Studio Ghibli, 22 Nov 2013
Bought for my girlfriend (as she is a studio Ghibli fan) and she loved it, I'm not such a big fan but still enjoyed it - also surprised Patrick Steward was in it.

Daft Punk & Leiji Matsumoto's Interstella 5555 : The 5tory of the 5ecret 5tar 5ystem [Blu-ray] [2011]
Dvd ~ Daft Punk & Leiji Matsumoto

4.0 out of 5 stars I wish they did this for all their albums., 22 Nov 2013
Utter magical, had me captivated all the way through. My girlfriend did not like it however as she is not a fan of Daft Punk.

In short if you like anime and Daft Punk then this is definitely for you, if you dislike either then maybe not.

Battlefield 4  [Online Game Code]
Battlefield 4 [Online Game Code]

3.0 out of 5 stars Large scale fun times., 22 Nov 2013
Battlefield has always been known for it's grandiose multiplayer action and this one is no different EXCEPT one key new feature seems to be causing servers to crash; "levelution" the touted large scale map changes can cause a server to crash i.e. blowing up the skyscraper in the China map. Otherwise multiplayer is oodles of fun.

As such I would recommend holding off buying until EA have patched the issue.

Single player is improved but still just average.

WD 2TB Desktop SATA Hard Drive OEM - Black
WD 2TB Desktop SATA Hard Drive OEM - Black
Offered by PCbuyIT Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars Works just fine., 22 Nov 2013
Installed it into a gaming PC to be a dedicated games drive. Works just fine, runs at the typical HD sound level, slower than SSD but faster than typical HD. Would recommend, as normal with Hard Drives the reported size by Windows is less than that specified by the manufacturer (difference in the way that Windows measures megabytes, etc) - once installed I had approx 1.7-1.8 terabytes of operational space.

Toshiba HDTB110EK3BA 1TB Stor.E Basics USB 3.0 2.5 Inch External Hard Drive - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought for the 2.5" Drive inside., 22 Nov 2013
Sturdy and easy to use (plug and play) I gave it a whirl before I took it apart and just used the 2.5" drive for other purposes - keeping the case to use for something else as it seems just fine BUT I found it very hard to open.

Wentronic 35022-GB 0.70m 1.5GBs/3GBs/6GBs HDD SATA Cable
Wentronic 35022-GB 0.70m 1.5GBs/3GBs/6GBs HDD SATA Cable

3.0 out of 5 stars Same as any other cable, 22 Nov 2013
Performs the same as any other named brand 6GBs sata cable, pleased at the price it was but whether you get this or another brand would make no real difference.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3