Profile for K. G. Morris > Reviews

Content by K. G. Morris

K. G. Morris "PSN: kmorris75"

XMI X-Mini II 2nd Generation Capsule Speaker for iPhone/iPad/iPod/MP3 Player/Laptop - Red
Offered by Ultrasonic Audio

5.0 out of 5 stars Small size, Big sound, 8 April 2012
I was looking for an external speaker for my laptop as the built in one is poor. Had this recommended to me by a lecturer so decided to give it a go.

Wow - have been blown away by how fab it is. The sound quality is fantastic - amazing bass for something so small - it dances across the table. And it goes really loud without any distortion. Works brilliantly with both my laptop and my HTC phone.

Overall a cracking piece of kit :-)

The Book of Night with Moon
The Book of Night with Moon
by Diane Duane

5.0 out of 5 stars Captivating from start to finish, 24 May 2000
Cats and fantasy, who could ask for more. From the moment you start to read this book, you are enthralled by Rhiow, her friends and their wizardry.
The book is written very well, and you can easily picture the scene as you read. The book draws you into the story from the outset, and it is hard to put down.
I am one 'ehhif' who will definately be buying the next book in the series.

Long Night of Centauri Prime (Babylon 5: Legions of Fire)
Long Night of Centauri Prime (Babylon 5: Legions of Fire)
by Peter David
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't put it down., 5 April 2000
After the fabulous Psi Corps trilogy I awaited the Centauri Prime trilogy with eager anticipation. I was not to be disappointed. "The Long Night of Centauri Prime" is compelling reading, and the characterisation is excellent.
I can't wait till part 2 of the trilogy is available.
A must read for Babylon 5 fans.