Profile for TykeLass > Reviews

Content by TykeLass

TykeLass

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Dog Coaster, Funny Dog Coaster, Last One In Smells !
Dog Coaster, Funny Dog Coaster, Last One In Smells !

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny Dog Coaster., 25 Feb. 2015
So cute and funny I just had to buy it, a bit expensive but makes me laugh when I put down my morning coffee. Top quality though and excellent delivery time.

43cm Long Reach Radiator Cleaning Bristle Brush Duster
43cm Long Reach Radiator Cleaning Bristle Brush Duster
Offered by SOC ONLINE

5.0 out of 5 stars Long Reach Radiator Brush., 25 Feb. 2015
Definitely 5 stars for this, the brush is much sturdier than the picture seems to show, the handle on mine is different with a handy hanging hook on the end. Perfect for the radiators, just the right size and very satisfying to use, I started with one just to test it and ended up doing the whole house.
The price has reduced by 50% I see (the day after I ordered mine of course) so it is an absolute bargain.

NIKON S SERIES LEATHER CASE FOR S200/S210/S220/S230/S560/S570/S3000/S4000
NIKON S SERIES LEATHER CASE FOR S200/S210/S220/S230/S560/S570/S3000/S4000
Offered by Picsio

5.0 out of 5 stars nicely made too, 27 Jan. 2015
Not leather but very supple and fits my Nikon S3500 perfectly, nicely made too. I just wanted a very simple case to protect my new camera and this fits the bill, hey who's bothered about it not being leather at this price.

Comfort Ergo 2-Lever Operator Chair With Adjustable Arms - Black
Comfort Ergo 2-Lever Operator Chair With Adjustable Arms - Black
Offered by Office Furniture Online

4.0 out of 5 stars Chair is very sturdy and extremely easy to put together, 19 Nov. 2014
Chair is very sturdy and extremely easy to put together, good quality and feels strong. I built it up in 15 minutes, would have been 5 if the screw holes for the arms had been aligned properly, had a bit of a struggle with those but got there in the end. The back is slightly out of shape due to the fabric being a bit baggy at one side and pulled tight at the other, trivial but annoying. But all in all it is a good buy and very comfortable.

Durable Trend Waste Bin Plastic 16 Litre - Translucent Yellow
Durable Trend Waste Bin Plastic 16 Litre - Translucent Yellow

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Sized Bin, 14 Nov. 2014
Larger than I expected but the measurements are clearly quoted so no excuse. Being bigger than normal is fine, makes a change from the everyday sized ones which can be picked up anywhere. The more I look at it the more practical I think it is, will be great for my home office I am in the middle of creating, won't be emptying it so much :) The two carrying handles are good also, very handy. All in all a very good buy and I am happy with it, lovely colour (providing you like yellow of course) and seems like decent quality. So yes, I would recommend it.

Desk Accessory Morris Dog - Red
Desk Accessory Morris Dog - Red
Offered by Glint

5.0 out of 5 stars Dog or Donkey ?, 5 Nov. 2014
Excellent quality item very strongly made. I've kept dogs for years and never had one that looks remotely like this, I would say it was a donkey, however I love all animals so it passed the test fine. Found it easier to place the pen across the ears rather than in the mouth as it has a very strong bite. Love it.

Aerolatte To Go Hand Held Milk Frother (Batteries Included)
Aerolatte To Go Hand Held Milk Frother (Batteries Included)
Offered by Good Thymes

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best, 1 Oct. 2014
Super little gadget, froths my milk in no time, takes only seconds to do. Just remember to only partially fill your cup before frothing, I didn't, the milk went all over worktop. Now I've got it down to a fine art - brilliant.

Vagabond Black Dot Oilcloth Handled Cosmetic Toiletries Bag
Vagabond Black Dot Oilcloth Handled Cosmetic Toiletries Bag

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely a 'Must Have' buy., 1 Sept. 2014
Extremely well made bag, I couldn't be happier with the product. I ordered for my holiday as I was fed up of cramming everything into my small drawstring bag, this is very roomy and very well made, lined in pvc with a full width internal pocket, a strong zip and looks like it is up to the job.
I will be able to fit all my stuff in here without taking some things out whilst in search of items at the bottom of the bag, and then having to pile everything back in again (ok, maybe I take too much)
Nicely finished with piping and leather look soft handles. Definitely a must buy, would highly recommend.

Wedo 20227104 Spectacles Holder Dog Made of Polyresin
Wedo 20227104 Spectacles Holder Dog Made of Polyresin

5.0 out of 5 stars I really love this, on first opening I was not too ..., 20 Aug. 2014
I really love this, on first opening I was not too impressed thinking it was expensive for what it is, however I placed my specs on it and had to laugh it looks so comical. There's a slot across the back of his head and the specs very neatly sit on his head and do not slip off at all. Very nicely made with a good weight to it.

Scotch 19mm x 7.5m Dog Dispenser with 1 Roll of Scotch Magic Tape
Scotch 19mm x 7.5m Dog Dispenser with 1 Roll of Scotch Magic Tape

5.0 out of 5 stars Too expensive but very nice., 20 Aug. 2014
Love this but can't help thinking it is rather expensive for what it is.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9