Profile for TykeLass > Reviews

TykeLass

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Comfort Ergo 2-Lever Operator Chair With Adjustable Arms - Black
Comfort Ergo 2-Lever Operator Chair With Adjustable Arms - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Chair is very sturdy and extremely easy to put together, 19 Nov 2014
Chair is very sturdy and extremely easy to put together, good quality and feels strong. I built it up in 15 minutes, would have been 5 if the screw holes for the arms had been aligned properly, had a bit of a struggle with those but got there in the end. The back is slightly out of shape due to the fabric being a bit baggy at one side and pulled tight at the other, trivial but annoying. But all in all it is a good buy and very comfortable.

Durable Trend Waste Bin Plastic 16 Litre - Translucent Yellow
Durable Trend Waste Bin Plastic 16 Litre - Translucent Yellow

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Sized Bin, 14 Nov 2014
Larger than I expected but the measurements are clearly quoted so no excuse. Being bigger than normal is fine, makes a change from the everyday sized ones which can be picked up anywhere. The more I look at it the more practical I think it is, will be great for my home office I am in the middle of creating, won't be emptying it so much :) The two carrying handles are good also, very handy. All in all a very good buy and I am happy with it, lovely colour (providing you like yellow of course) and seems like decent quality. So yes, I would recommend it.

Desk Accessory Morris Dog - Red
Desk Accessory Morris Dog - Red
Offered by Glint

5.0 out of 5 stars Dog or Donkey ?, 5 Nov 2014
Excellent quality item very strongly made. I've kept dogs for years and never had one that looks remotely like this, I would say it was a donkey, however I love all animals so it passed the test fine. Found it easier to place the pen across the ears rather than in the mouth as it has a very strong bite. Love it.

Aerolatte To Go Hand Held Milk Frother (Batteries Included)
Aerolatte To Go Hand Held Milk Frother (Batteries Included)
Offered by StormBrew

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best, 1 Oct 2014
Super little gadget, froths my milk in no time, takes only seconds to do. Just remember to only partially fill your cup before frothing, I didn't, the milk went all over worktop. Now I've got it down to a fine art - brilliant.

Vagabond Black Dot Oilcloth Handled Cosmetic Toiletries Bag
Vagabond Black Dot Oilcloth Handled Cosmetic Toiletries Bag

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely a 'Must Have' buy., 1 Sep 2014
Extremely well made bag, I couldn't be happier with the product. I ordered for my holiday as I was fed up of cramming everything into my small drawstring bag, this is very roomy and very well made, lined in pvc with a full width internal pocket, a strong zip and looks like it is up to the job.
I will be able to fit all my stuff in here without taking some things out whilst in search of items at the bottom of the bag, and then having to pile everything back in again (ok, maybe I take too much)
Nicely finished with piping and leather look soft handles. Definitely a must buy, would highly recommend.

Wedo 20227104 Spectacles Holder Dog Made of Polyresin
Wedo 20227104 Spectacles Holder Dog Made of Polyresin

5.0 out of 5 stars I really love this, on first opening I was not too ..., 20 Aug 2014
I really love this, on first opening I was not too impressed thinking it was expensive for what it is, however I placed my specs on it and had to laugh it looks so comical. There's a slot across the back of his head and the specs very neatly sit on his head and do not slip off at all. Very nicely made with a good weight to it.

Scotch 19mm x 7.5m Dog Dispenser with 1 Roll of Scotch Magic Tape
Scotch 19mm x 7.5m Dog Dispenser with 1 Roll of Scotch Magic Tape

5.0 out of 5 stars Too expensive but very nice., 20 Aug 2014
Love this but can't help thinking it is rather expensive for what it is.

Off the Leash Diary 2015
Off the Leash Diary 2015
by Rupert Fawcett
Edition: Flexibound

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it., 20 Aug 2014
Superb quality with pictures and the random cartoon scattered throughout.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 3, 2014 10:52 PM BST

Cuddle Unf
Cuddle Unf
Offered by Art You Grew Up With

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Quality., 19 Aug 2014
This review is from: Cuddle Unf
Love it, top quality paper and nicely printed, makes me laugh every time I look at it. Even so, I do find it expensive for what it is.

Safety Flashing LED Dog Bone Light, Clip On Collar RED
Safety Flashing LED Dog Bone Light, Clip On Collar RED

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and Bright, 19 Aug 2014
Very sturdy little item, can be used in flashing mode or in static (lit) mode. Better quality than what I was expecting.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9