Profile for Dabbler. > Reviews

Content by Dabbler.

Dabbler.

At Home Anywhere - Six Proven Expat Secrets for Making Yourself at Home In Any Foreign Country

4.0 out of 5 stars All human beings!, 7 Oct. 2014
Getting back to the country you left 40 years ago can be difficult as I found out.

When you are a foreigner in their country, the locals make allowances for you. Explain where your difficulties with adapting lie, and they may suggest ways of overcoming these. In every place, there are groups who need help. Join in and do what you can. Make sure you never take a superior attitude or behave in a judgemental way.
Smile, smile and smile. It is the universal language!

Netflix
Netflix

5.0 out of 5 stars Netflix for me!, 26 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Netflix (App)
I have really enjoyed all that I have watched on Netflix. They have an excellent portfolio of films and television programmes. I have had no difficulties with streaming whenever I have wanted to watch the programmes. I enjoy the clarity of the visuals both on my iPad and the kindle. For the price I pay, I think I have a good deal

What I would like is access to worldwide television programs, not just international films. I hope Netflix can consider this request.

219 Cooking Tips & Techniques you might find useful!
219 Cooking Tips & Techniques you might find useful!

5.0 out of 5 stars Invaluable., 27 Jan. 2014
I have been told over the years that I cook well. I find that I do most things intuitively, i,e, lowering the heat, covering the pan, the point at which I season, the combinations I use. I found myself saying "I do that" all the while I read this book. What I found interesting were the explanations as why we do this or that. This is an excellent book for all cooks, novice or expert. A heartfelt thanks for sharing such valuable experience.