Profile for John 1966 > Reviews

Triton 3 Position Showerhead - Chrome
Triton 3 Position Showerhead - Chrome
Offered by Wayfair

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality shower head, 29 Jan 2014
Does what it says on the advert. Really speedy delivery too. Glad I purchased this item, would recommend it. It fitted well and matched the one it replaced.

EDZ Merino Wool Gloves Black (M-L)
EDZ Merino Wool Gloves Black (M-L)
Offered by EDZ Direct

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent gloves, 29 Jan 2014
This review is from: EDZ Merino Liner Gloves (Misc.)
Excellent as liner gloves or wearing on their own. I have two pairs, use them for running on cold mornings, they are just right. Also have a second pair to wear on the mountains.

Blackberry C-S2 Replacement Battery For 8520 8300 8310 8320 9300 8700
Blackberry C-S2 Replacement Battery For 8520 8300 8310 8320 9300 8700
Offered by MOBILEPARTZ

4.0 out of 5 stars Battery is great, 8 May 2013
I needed a replacement battery for my 2yr old phone, so I bought this one. It was delivered ok, but I felt that the £7.00 delivery, postage was expensive. Battery does what it says on the tin.

Belkin Pleated Sleeve for iPad  - Black
Belkin Pleated Sleeve for iPad - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Good protection, 6 May 2013
We purchased this to go over our new ipad, we already had a smart case cover over it. The Belkin cover was a stretch to get it over the ipad cover, it's obviously not designed for the smart case too. But still the snug fit is ok and it does protect your expensive ipad when travelling. The Belkin cover is good quality, so we would recommend it.

Kitsound Buddy Portable Speaker Compatible with iPhone, iPod, iPad Mini and MP3 Player - Panda

4.0 out of 5 stars Good sound, 6 May 2013
We bought this as a present for my 12yr old daughter, she loves it. It's got volume control and fits her MP3 player.she also says it looks cute too.

We would recommend as a gift

Timex Sport Ironman Midsize Triathlon 30 Lap Watch - T5E961
Timex Sport Ironman Midsize Triathlon 30 Lap Watch - T5E961

4.0 out of 5 stars Great watch until water got into it, 6 May 2013
I bought this watch for my partner as she wanted a watch that fitted her small wrist. She used it for timing her whilst swimming. This was fine for the first four months, then when water got into this waterproof watch the screen then went blank. The watch seemed to do everything that she wanted and it looked good to. We felt that it was reasonable value for money and had good reviews.
Amazon, however has replaced this watch with another one without any quibbles, we did this rather than money back as she was very happy with the original performance, but if this happens again we may change brands.
We still think that the watch is worth the money.