Profile for unfaithful_eyes2 > Reviews

The Queen Is Dead
Offered by DVD Overstocks
Price: 5.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Smiths Album, 5 Mar 2004
This review is from: The Queen Is Dead (Audio CD)
The Queen Is Dead is the first album by The Smiths that I ever bought and it's still my favourite album by them. The album starts brilliantly with the suberb track 'The Queen Is Dead' and it's excellent drum and bass parts. It includes other brilliant tracks such as I Know It's Over and the amazing There Is A Light That Never Goes Out (My favourite track the band ever released) this is a must have album for any fans of the band.

Damaged
Damaged
Price: 14.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Don't Be Decieved By Remixes, 5 Mar 2004
This review is from: Damaged (Audio CD)
I will admit, when I first heard RiB were releasing a new album I didn't really care that much. Like a lot of people I had heard of 'Oh My Goth!' but aside from that I'd only heard one or two other tracks until I picked up this album. One word: Wow. Although the lyrics are quite poor the songs are still brilliant, Blush, Visions, There Goes my Head and Nevermeant V2 are some of the best from the album. Don't be decieved by the fact the second CD's made up of remixes these are still brilliant and in my opinion some of them are better than the originals. A brilliant industrial album.