Profile for NaomiMila > Reviews

Content by NaomiMila

NaomiMila

Page: 1 | 2
Boon Benders Adaptable Utensils (Orange/Blue)
Boon Benders Adaptable Utensils (Orange/Blue)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Set, 12 Jun. 2016
My daughter is 2.5 with special needs and these are a great set in helping her learn to self feed. Now she can lift the spoon, sometimes it takes a few tries to get her mouth and usually the foods fallen from the spoon so I just twist the top of the 'boon' and its an easier angle for her. These are fab because you can tilt the head from side to side and also twist them! Now I can set them at the perfect angle for her and meal times aren't so frustrating! Fab
Comment Comment | Permalink

10 Piece Percussion Set
10 Piece Percussion Set

5.0 out of 5 stars great set, 12 Jun. 2016
My daughter (age2.5) absolutely LOVES this set! All really good quality wood. We've had it almost a year and it's still going strong!

Splash About Kids Float Suit with Adjustable Buoyancy - Tutti Frutti, 2-4 Years
Splash About Kids Float Suit with Adjustable Buoyancy - Tutti Frutti, 2-4 Years

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely suit, 4 April 2016
Just received the suit. Firstly it's packaged nicely in a clear bag. Secondly the suit itself seams really good quality, lovely pattern and super girly. will edit review according to how it works in the pool. Overall first thought are great :)
***update***
We used this for my daughter recently in the pool and she felt so confident in it with the additional support!
Comment Comment | Permalink

Cars Backpack Filled With Colouring Set (20 Pieces)
Cars Backpack Filled With Colouring Set (20 Pieces)

2.0 out of 5 stars And pretty small too, 26 Feb. 2015
Ordered this with prime on a weekday before Christmas... came after Christmas when It was someone's gift! And pretty small too. Atleast my nephew liked it.

Clinell - Universal Sanitising Wipes - 40 - Kills Swine Flu
Clinell - Universal Sanitising Wipes - 40 - Kills Swine Flu
Offered by Muzamedical

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 26 Feb. 2015
Perfect for the changing bag. We all know what public toiler are like these days :-/

Bunnykins Silver 5 Piece Dinner Set
Bunnykins Silver 5 Piece Dinner Set

5.0 out of 5 stars no complaints, 10 Jan. 2015
Lovely set. Good quality too

Chicco Polly Highchair - Baby World
Chicco Polly Highchair - Baby World

5.0 out of 5 stars fabulous high chair and great value, 1 May 2014
Saw this at a bargain price and had to get it! First it came a day early so was really impressed, easy to assemble and packaged well. Our baby is 7 mths and has low muscle tone so we needed a chair that had plenty of support and this had more than any I've seen. It's got extra padding so is comfortable for her and as she can't hold her head for long periods we can recline it to make it easier. All different heights make it easier to feed her sitting comfortably myself. Folds nicely to put away. Words can't describe how happy I am with my purchase!!

Philips Avent SCF330/20 Natural Comfort Breast Pump & Bottle
Philips Avent SCF330/20 Natural Comfort Breast Pump & Bottle
Offered by Activecare Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 1 May 2014
I loved this pump. Having small breasts I wondered how I'd get on lol but this was brilliant. Pain free and you can go at your own pace. No leakage, easy to clean and put back together! Love love love!

Philips AVENT 3-In-1 Steriliser
Philips AVENT 3-In-1 Steriliser

1.0 out of 5 stars rubbish, get the microwave one instead!, 1 May 2014
I got this for our daughter and within one month it needed descaling as it started to leave filth all over the bottles. And unless you empty it straight after it'd finished sterilising, it leaks all over the place!! Save a few quid and get the microwave one, it's much better!

Baby Art Double Print Frame Classic (White & Black)
Baby Art Double Print Frame Classic (White & Black)

4.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 28 Mar. 2014
Wasn't expecting the moulding material to be made out of a super light foam substance, but hey, it was light and easy to use. Took us a good few tries but got there in the end. Even had enough left over to make 2 more. Looks lovely in the frame with a picture. Captures something you can't ever get back as we all know how fast they grow! Love it

Page: 1 | 2