Profile for Eydisa > Reviews

Content by Eydisa

Eydisa (U.K)

Tales Of The Abyss (Nintendo 3DS)
Tales Of The Abyss (Nintendo 3DS)
Offered by DVDGAMING DIRECT

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth Having! But..., 28 Nov. 2011
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
I'm fan of Tales Series.
I played hours of PS2 version of this Game (in Japanese) years ago, and I like this story, and this kind of JRPG.
Over all, the game is good, and loading speed is far more better than PS2 version, and 3D looks good.
TOA 3DS as well as other tales game, you can spend hundreds hours with it, nice story (much better than star ocean 4<---yes, I mean it :(), lovely characters, and lots of SKIT story(that is Tales really good at)!
All of these make TOA is Worth having 3DS game.

However, compare to the original Japanese version, I find it a little disappointing.
First, where is the opening song? yes, the Guitar Remix is good, but I'm also a big fan of Bump of Chicken...
I know it is in Japanese, but it for this game as well! <----- plz find this song named 'Karma', and the translated lyrics,you'll know it. (ok, hint, it's between Luke and Asch)
And Second, there is no voice in Skit (all Skits are voiced in Japanese version)... that's half the fun of Skits, but as long as it translated, I'm happy.

If you like JRPG, choose this game.

Exodyssey: Visual Development of an Epic Adventure by Steambot Studios
Exodyssey: Visual Development of an Epic Adventure by Steambot Studios
by David Levy

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 21 Oct. 2010
This book is far more better than I can expected. I'm looking forward if there anything after it.