Profile for Nice > Reviews

Content by Nice

Nice

mCover Hard Shell (Clear) Case for 15" MacBook Pro model A1398 (with 15.4" Retina Display), made by high quality DOW polycarbonate, mCover is the top seller for Macbook hard case in USA
Offered by iPearl UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits like a glove, 22 Mar 2014
I have to admit, I was trying to find some sort of fault with this product but there was none. It does what it says on the tin, it protects my 15” Macbook pro with retina display perfectly and I love the legs that fold out even more. it is quality! its a great design as all the parts and air vents are accessible. and the cover is very easy to fit and snaps into place. I went for the clear case because I feel the apple products are prestiges and do not need a colour to make it loo any better than it already does or to hide the apple logo. I have confidence that my device it protected. Now the company should seek to make a keyboard protector and a protector for the palm section of the laptop.

Oxford Children's Dictionary
Oxford Children's Dictionary
by Robert Allen

3.0 out of 5 stars stater dictionary, 22 Mar 2014
I purchased this for my 7 year old son it is a starter dictionary and it helps to expand his spelling ability

Blue 3M METERS USB DATA SYNC CHARGER CABLE LEAD FOR IPhone 4 4S 3G 3GS IPod IPad
Offered by crazy4fones

1.0 out of 5 stars does not work with plug, 22 Mar 2014
This charger is not really compatible with the iPhone it does not work with the plug and it charges very slow when connected to a computer. it also says that it is not a compatible iPhone charger. I would not recommend this product to anyone.

GP Alkaline Battery 11A GP11A L1016 6V - Pack of 5 GP11A-C5
GP Alkaline Battery 11A GP11A L1016 6V - Pack of 5 GP11A-C5
Offered by Babz Media

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 22 Mar 2014
I could not find these batteries anywhere other than amazon and they are a good price. i needed these for my garage door opener.

Silicone Keyboard Skin cover for UK Apple 13''15" Macbook Pro with Retina display
Offered by HEAD ZONE

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product but leaves screen marks, 22 Mar 2014
This is a good product it protects the keys and feels nice on the fingers but when I close the lid down on the laptop, the keyboard cover leaves smudge marks on my MacBook Pro retina display. Im not sure what they can do to rectify the problem. yes i could remove simply remove the cover every time i close my laptop lid, but that just seems like a hassle. like i said its a good product with some slight issues that need to be ironed out.

Lovehoney Powerful Mini G-Spot Vibrator Pink
Lovehoney Powerful Mini G-Spot Vibrator Pink
Offered by Lovehoney

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!!! this has helped to spice up our intimacy my wife loves this, 22 Mar 2014
Wow!!! this has helped to spice up our intimacy my wife loves this product. We use it while are intimate and it helps to bring a much higher level of satisfaction to her. Which is exiting for me to see. If you want to spice up your love life but don’t want to get anything to crazy or intimidating then this is a must have product. We even take it with us when we go on holidays it is great.....

Komputerbay 128GB SDXC Secure Digital Extended Capacity Speed Class 10 600X UHS-I Ultra High Speed Flash Memory Card 60MB/s Write 90MB/s Read 128 GB
Offered by KOMPBAY

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product at affordable price 128gb SDXC class 10 600x card, beating the competition., 22 Mar 2014
I purchased this 128gb sdxc card for my new 15" MacBook Pro retina display. I needed a card to use to backup all of my information fast. The capacity of this card is class 10 600x and write speed is 60mb/s and read speed 90mb/s This card is much cheaper than its competitors of the same spec. I have had this now for a number of weeks and had no problem it's a great product at a great price I cannot wait for this company to get the technology to make a 1TB SDXC card I will be purchasing it. As they have great quality products at affordable prices. I would recommend it to anyone that wants and needs to transfer data quickly such as movies and large high quality files.

Mcdavid 475R Groin Strap, Black, One Size
Mcdavid 475R Groin Strap, Black, One Size

1.0 out of 5 stars Just a foam rap around that did not help., 22 Mar 2014
I had a hip flexor injury and was looking for a product that would help ease the pain and aid recovery. unfortunately this product did neither, it just rapped around my leg and caused my leg to sweat.

Sony DVPSR760H MultiRegion DVD Player + HDMI Cable Supplied
Sony DVPSR760H MultiRegion DVD Player + HDMI Cable Supplied
Offered by K.K. Electronics

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice little device, 26 Dec 2013
Does not look as big as the picture but it's a good little device it does not have a external display but it's still good it's not a deal breaker it plays multi region and that's all that matters. Plus it shows a great picture.