Profile for Steven Sharp > Reviews

Content by Steven Sharp

Steven Sharp (10 Darwin Close, Hardwick Stockton On Tees, TS19-8NZ)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Men's Crosshatch Nollie Low Top Canvas Rubber Toe Plimsolls Black 8
Men's Crosshatch Nollie Low Top Canvas Rubber Toe Plimsolls Black 8
Offered by Acquire Fashion LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfort and style, 12 Jun 2014
Comfortable and stylish :) i dont need to say much more than that , fabalous shoes i love them alot , except when my girlfriend steals them :p

Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)
Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)

5.0 out of 5 stars F'ing marvelous !!!!, 12 Jun 2014
I loved this game so much nice to see the return of Wolfenstein and what a fantastic game this is , i enjoyed this beyond doubt marvelous well done :)

For Samsung I9190 Galaxy S4 Mini Pink Penguin Silicone Rubber Case Cover+Free Stylus
Offered by MobileExtraLtd®

4.0 out of 5 stars personalation at its best, 12 Jun 2014
My mum loves this very cute.design and easy to fit in your hand with comfort in mind . Fantastic not a bother to get off or on couldnt be easier.

Personalised Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 SIIl Custom Case Black Rim Custom Cover - PersonaliseItOnline
Offered by NEWAGEPRINTS

5.0 out of 5 stars Did this for my girlfriend and i loved it, 12 Jun 2014
Omg i love it :( , made me cry seeing my beautiful girlfriend on the back of my phone case , now i can see her two ways on my phone screen and my phone case , i cannot say how much i love this thank you!!!!

Assassin's Creed - Brown Necklace with Logo
Assassin's Creed - Brown Necklace with Logo
Offered by The Bilingual Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Gave this to my girl, 19 May 2014
My girlfriend is AC mad and I bought this for our anniversary and she loved it , it never leaves her side or her neck :).

Hellraiser Complete Collection 1 - 9 - 25th Anniversary Edition Box Set
Hellraiser Complete Collection 1 - 9 - 25th Anniversary Edition Box Set

5.0 out of 5 stars The Box You Opened It? We came, 19 May 2014
Once you open this box you cannot close it , the classic hellraiser series is a must be film for all you movie lovers and what punch lines this movie has , this for me was the movie I grew up watching and back then it was pretty scary and can be still at times although having lost its potential after the 5th movie, but amazing films love all of them.

Grave Encounters 1 & 2 Boxset (2 discs) [DVD]
Grave Encounters 1 & 2 Boxset (2 discs) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Sean Rogerson
Offered by skyvo-direct

3.0 out of 5 stars What was that sound?, 19 May 2014
Ok this is not bad but about as scary as a pair of my old socks enough said haha :D.

Spiral - Men - LORD REAPER - Allover Hoody Black - Medium
Spiral - Men - LORD REAPER - Allover Hoody Black - Medium
Offered by Spiral Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it :D, 19 May 2014
Absolute dream jumper , love it to bits , perfect style size and comfort not a lot to say apart from buy this !!!

Converse All Star Dc Joker Hi - 8 Uk - Black & Green - Fabric
Converse All Star Dc Joker Hi - 8 Uk - Black & Green - Fabric

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfort and class, 19 May 2014
Love these shoes always will do , suit my style , my dress sense are comfortable too , my girlfriend even loves them :)

PS4 Console Designer Skin for Sony PlayStation 4 System plus Two(2) Decals for: PS4 Dualshock Controller - Firestorm

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, 19 May 2014
Kind of disappointing how some of the stickers fell apart but overally good. Fits PS4 like a dream and good quality.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3