Profile for Craig Holstead > Reviews

Content by Craig Holstead

Craig Holstead "One of the KRS' over 30" (UK)

The Lion Goes From Strength To Strength
The Lion Goes From Strength To Strength
Offered by jim-exselecky
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars True British Hip Hop, 15 Oct 2010
This is a perfect hip hop album. Blood Sweat & Tears.

Truly authentic and against the current crop, they cannot even touch this guy.

The only possible criticism is that his early singles are not included (thankfully I have them on vinyl, along with this original double vinyl LP), but that is because I feel they need to be heard.

Just buy it now.

Quantum of Solace [Blu-ray] [2008]
Quantum of Solace [Blu-ray] [2008]
Dvd ~ Daniel Craig
Offered by Emjays Webstore LTD
Price: 10.47

3.0 out of 5 stars Unfair criticism, 9 Mar 2009
I personally believe that Quantum has received a bad rap.

I agree it's not Casino Royale, but I feels it ties up a few loose ends and ready to launch Bond 23 and 007 as a professional not the raw recruit that MI6 has taken a risk on, which is probably why the gun barrell sequence appears at the end rather than the start.

People seem to have an assumption of how Bond films pan out. From Russia With Love was a stripped down story (no gadgets and one of the best Bond films from the franchise. It appears that Bond = Goldfinger but it has not always been the case.

If Quantum of Solace deserves one star, then how many stars would be reserved for Octopussy or the 'how bored does Connery look' Dimaonds Are Forever.

As good as Casino Royale, Goldfinger, Goldeneye or Live and Let Die - no

Better than Octopussy, A View to a Kill, Diamonds are Forever and Die Another Day - yes

I would put it on par with Tomorrow Never Dies and For Your Eyes Only.

All Eyez On me
All Eyez On me
Price: 37.73

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor album, 22 April 2008
This review is from: All Eyez On me (Audio CD)
Found this album to be a real disappointment.
To me it was a double album of fillers.
Don't get me wrong 2 Pac was a great MC, but this was in his pre-Death Row days.
His best rhymes appeared on his first 3 albums, and I'm still moved by the way he tore it up on Digital Underground's Same Song as when I first heard it on it's release all them years ago.
You like 2 Pac, buy 2Pacalypse Now and Strictly 4... and if you can find it the track he did with Raw Fusion (#1 with a Bullet)
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 4, 2011 1:49 AM BST