Profile for jane wassell > Reviews

Content by jane wassell

jane wassell (Stourbridge, uk)

The Little Girl in the Radiator: Mum Alzheimer's & Me
The Little Girl in the Radiator: Mum Alzheimer's & Me

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 1 May 2014
This book was recommended to me as my husband has Pick's Disease. Its the first book I've actually read since Brians diagnoses and I enjoyed every moment of the book.
It was so well written and also comforting to know that I'm not alone in what I'm going through (especially the guilt when you do shout at them). Thank you Martin for sharing your experiences and helping me to look after my husband with renewed compassion.

Xavax Donatore II Coffee Capsule Rack for Dolce Gusto
Xavax Donatore II Coffee Capsule Rack for Dolce Gusto
Offered by TapeCity

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, 31 Mar 2014
I chose this because my husband only drinks three different flavours so thought this would be ideal.
The problem is, the pods don't stay in very securely so when you take a pod out of the bottom, the rest of the them tend to just fall out, its also quite bulky, it takes up quite a lot of room on my work surface.

The Good, The Bad And The Dumped
The Good, The Bad And The Dumped
by Jenny Colgan

5.0 out of 5 stars The Good, the Bad and the Dumped, 24 May 2010
This book is everything I expected it to be, it's easy to read, hard to put down, makes you neglect your family and at the end, leaves you feeling good about life again! The characters are realistic, the uses of social networking sites are probably what most of us have done (although maybe not to the extent of Posy) and all I can say is I can't wait for Jenny Colgans next book.